Flower Writers

Flowers are looking for a mix of praise and critiques. Point out mistakes, but don't be too harsh. Make sure to point out the good stuff too.

Flower One
Username : @zanthenewt
Book Title: Crown of Thorns
Genre: Fantasy
Mature? If so why?: Mild violence and very minor language
Any other warnings?: LGBT friendly
Summary: Atlantis was the first city to sink. Hundreds of cities followed, and millions of people drowned, swallowed by an unforgiving ocean. It seemed as if half the world was underwater.
Among the few survivors was Ayesha Akhdir. In a post-apocalyptic world, Ayesha must navigate visions and voices, discovering abilities she can't explain.
Ayesha soon meets others who have survived, each with their own unique abilities.
She doesn't know why she's survived or what her purpose is. She doesn't have long to find out.
"Just as the wave prepared to crash down and engulf the land, swallowing everyone on it, blinding pain erupted in my head, sending me staggering away from the window.
Before everything fell black I heard a familiar voice roar in my mind.
'THE BEGINNING IS NIGH!'"
The Beginning of what?

Flower Two
Username: kingdomdawning 
Book Title: Kingdom Dawning
Genre: Fantasy
Mature? If so why? :There is vague descriptions of sexual activity and scenes of violence
Any other warnings?: this book is LGBTQ friendly
Summary: Cyra Enaye spent her whole life not questioning and following the rules of her colony. But, now Vinick has come and threatened the lives of those she loves most. Will she keep her head down and watch as they destroy her world as she knows it or join the Majiey in a rebellion that could change history. Will Cyra survive this war filled with love, betrayal, and sacrifice?

Flower Three
Username: GabriellaCurls
Book Title: Let me love you
Genre: Romance
Mature? If so why?: Yes, there is swearing, explicit sex scenes and abuse
Any other warnings?: No
Anything you'd like to say?: I'm looking forward to being a member of the Blue Rose Book Club
Summary: Nova da Silva moved from Dothan Alabama to Los Angeles, escaping her abusive ex Dean. She is slowly building back up her life, living with Hannah and working at a nightclub. There are high walls around her heart and she isn't planning on letting them down soon, nor getting into a new relationship.
Until she looks into his blue eyes.
Matthew Hartley is sure he found the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with when he meets Nova. He makes a mistake in a moment of weakness and believes he ruined his chances with her. After two weeks, he finally finds the courage to go back and apologize. To find out she quit her job and he has no way of knowing where to find her.
Will Matt be able to find her. And if he does, will she let him tear down her walls? Or will destiny decide otherwise and send them both into the arms of another.

Flower Four
Username: Ouryoaie
Book Title: Ennead
Genre: Short Story
Mature? If so why?: Mature. A bit of gore
Any other warnings?: The story has slightly horrific scenes but it's limited to two stories out of six.
Anything you'd like to say? I love reading Fantasy and any other genre except for erotica, non fiction and fan fiction.
Summary: Tales from the nine circles of hell, but in which I only tell six of them.
From a furious minotaur on the heels of a group of mortals finding their way out of a labyrinth, to a narrator's gripping tale of wandering souls in the middle of a desert storm. 
Through a group's journey to the enstranged castle of Midas with a thirst for wealth, to the stormy encounter of a young woman within the grasp of a deadly creature.
Within the forbidden research of a young scholar and the haunting dream of a disturbed man, we will find the penalties they face through their perilous journeys.