𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Mine

Start from the beginning

Make love to her.

I don't make love. I fuck, HARD! But for this beautiful, innocent young girl...

Damn! She'd be the perfect wife and a good mother to my fucking children.

That's what I'll do. She's fucking mine. All mine.

"I love you. Let's make it halal. I want this relationship to be halal. I want you to be halal for me. Marry me. Fuck it, please marry me, Sahara..." my voice cracked with desperation.

I could feel myself trembled. I felt like a coward in that moment. I didn't want her to fight me, to push me away.

I fucking hate it to humiliate my damn self pleading for something that I don't deserve. I've never begged for anything and absolutely not for love but that's the only thing I wanted from her. Her love. Her heart. Her everything.

A frown took over her face as soon as the word 'halal' slipped out of my lips.

Of course, I wouldn't ask her to marry just like that and not knowing anything about her religion. If converting is the only way to own her, I'll fucking do it. I'll convert for her.

"Hunter, I-I..." she hiccuped, tears rolling down with the same quietness.

"What is it, Sahara?"

"It's not gonna work between us. We're completely different..." she shook her head, more tears washed down her face. It hits me like a huge of hurricane to hear her said that.

"How could you even say that to me? We haven't try anything yet." I protested, couldn't help but to raise my voice a little bit.

"I love you, Sahara. Trust me, we can make it. We can fucking make it."

"What about our religion? Do you even believe in God, Hunter?" her blue eyes pressing me for an answer.

"Yes, I don't believe in God, Sahara. But I can learn about your religion. I can learn about Islam. I'll convert, Sahara. I'll do anything."

"I couldn't bare the pain of seeing you suffering like this. Please..."

"Try to understand what's best for you, Sahara. Share your life with me. I'll make it worth it."

"I can't promise you that I won't hurt you. Fuck, I'm afraid to make that promise to you but I can swear that I will love you until there's nothing left inside of me. Until the day I die, Sahara."

"I'd leave everything behind, the drinking, the party, the sleeping around. Just for you. You'll be the only one for me. I'll always find my way back home just to see that beautiful look on your face again." I meant each and every word from the deepest, darkest place there is in my heart.

I reached for her hand and held them gently in mine, placing a soft kiss just bellow her knuckle, she stared into my eyes but didn't make an effort to pull away, "So, Sahara Lydia..."

"Will you marry me?" I asked her for the one hundredth time, putting my hope high that she'd accept my proposal this time.

The silence was a poison to me, just by kneeling down in front of her, waiting for her uncertain answer is killing me softly. It's a time for hope to grow or wither and fuck...

It hurts me like hell, ripping my soul apart and broken by the screaming silence of sorrow.

When all hope seemed to be lost, she hesitated but eventually opened her mouth to say something, "I-I..."

"I will marry you, Hunter." her big blue eyes held so much pain.

Once the words left her mouth, I exhaled the breath I was holding through my nose, not wanting to believe it. My entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming and feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, love and lust.

I let out a harsh breath through my mouth and smiled, "You have no fucking idea of how happy I am to hear you said that."

She didn't answer or return my smile back instead pulling her hand away and it slipped out of my grip but I just let her be. I've already got what I wanted from her and I don't want to put any extra pressure on her because she has a lot on her plate since she lost her mother.

"You have nothing to worry about. I'll take care of everything. We'll get married by tomorrow. The sooner the better." I told her and surprisingly nodded without a single protest.

"Hunter?" she called out my name softly, the look on her face stated that she has got a request.

"Yes?"

"I hope you're not taking advantage of my sorrow. I don't want your sympathy, Hunter." she sobbed, the same thing she told me the other day.

"What makes you think I'm taking advantage of your sadness, Sahara?" I said in disbelief, shaking my head.

"I've declared what needs to be declared to you many times before. Why can't you understand that?" I didn't want to hurt her feelings more with my question, I softened my tone instead.

Fuck, I've just got to find a way to control my temper or else...

I'm one fucked up son of a bitch!?

"You must be hungry." I said as a distraction and nodded her head slightly.

"Here." I dragged the plastic bag from behind me and took out the food.

I placed it front of her and passed her the fork and spoon, "Let's eat."

After she had finished with her food, I climbed up onto the bed and instantly fell asleep. I gushed at how beautiful she is even in her sleep. I'd die to wake up every morning next to her.

I sit by the bedside and watched her sleep for a while before heading over towards the door, finally shutting the door behind me.