Stuck with him

I crouched behind a cop car as I studied the scene of about 10 guards standing around the front of the prison."Damn" I murmered to myself, "Should've brought guns" I realised that it wasn't a good idea to come alone and unarmed to a prison breakout but I didn't have enough time or money to hire anyone to come with me and I was just so desperate to finally see his face again.

              *1 Year Ago*

"Please Sam, don't do this" I begged, holding his hand. We had been following clues left by an old pirate (one of Sam's favourite things to do) when it led us to an old looking house that we thought was abandoned. Turns out someone saw us sneaking in and had called the cops that were now surrounding the building. The sound of sirens rung through my ears as I stared into his hazel eyes.
"There's no other way (Y/N)" he said placing a soft hand on my cheek and giving me a comforting smile as tears rolled down my face. "Every enterance is blocked, but if I go out there and give myself up I can distract them long enough for you to make a run for it."
"Sam I can't" I said weakly not wanting to leave him.
"Yes you can. It'll be ok." He said, pulling me into his strong arms and stroking  my hair as the sirens got louder. "I love you." He said softly as he kissed my head and released his grip on me. "I love you too" I said with tears rolling down my face as he gave me one last smile and ran to the front door. My tears we're streaming down my face and I heard muffled voices from outside. I saw the cops start to wander to the front of the house as I climbed out of the back window and started running, my vision blurred with tears and my heart aching from what had just happened.

            *Present Day*

I tried not to go back for him, to wait until he was out but it was too hard. I missed his messy brown hair and his strong arms holding me tight. I missed him.
I waited a few minutes for some of the guards to wander off before I sprinted around the side of the prison to an empty yard with a wire fence surrounding it. I quickly pulled out my wire cutters from my bag and cut my way through. "Yes!" I smiled to myself as I squeezed through the gap in the fence only to find myself stood a few meters away from a guard that was looking straight at me. "Stop!" He shouted as I started running in the opposite direction and alarms started screaming. My heart raced as my legs kept running as fast as they could until I reached another 2 gaurds. I managed to punch one in the nose but before I knew what was happening the other had hit me on the head and my body went limp. Then blackness.

I awoke in a dirty, cream coloured, room layed on a hard bed with a messily placed bandage on my forehead. There were about 5 other empty beds in the room accompanied by very old, damaged looking hospital equipment.
"So, you decided to break me out by yourself with nothing but a pair of wire cutters and a lockpick?" A familiar, sarcastic voice brought me to my attention and I turned to see Sam leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and that same sly smirk plastered on his face.
"Sam!" I squealed as I tried to sit up but a sharp pain in my head stopped me in my tracks. "Ow" I moaned, rubbing my head.
"Alright, alright take it easy." He said, pulling up a chair and sitting beside me.
"I missed you so much." I sighed staring at that perfect face once again.
"I missed you too sweetheart." He smiled as he kissed me. Oh how I had missed that.
"Sorry my prison break plan failed." I smiled sympatheticly, upset that we wouldn't be going home and snuggling on the couch tonight like we used to. "Don't worry about it, I appreciate the gesture, even if it was poorly executed." He smirked. "You'd think that after all these years you would've learnt something from me, like don't do a job alone, and definitely don't just bring wire cutters and a lockpick to a prison break." He chuckled and I punched him playfully in the arm, smiling back at him.
"Shut up!" I giggled.
"Shhh" he said gesturing for me to keep my voice down and I gave him a confused look. "I'm not exactly supposed to be out of my cell at the minute and if the gaurds see that we're...you know...together, we wont be allowed near each other at all." He said checking the door for gaurds.
"Well it's a good job that we can keep a secret then." I smiled as he helped me up from the bed and kissed my forehead.
As we walked out of the medical room and saw all of the cells and inmates, it suddenly hit me that I was stuck here.
But at least I was stuck with him.

Sorry that this is so rushed I'm running out of ideas😂
Should I do a part 2?
Please vote and leave feedback or requests and I'll be happy to do them!
Thanks for reading!❤️