Lost PART 1

My eyes stung from the sudden flood of light when I opened them to see a baby blue blur of a sky. In an almost dreamlike state, I squinted in attempt to refocus my cloudy vision and when I did I could make out some palm tree branches just above my head and a few birds darting through the sky. Eventually my ears stopped ringing and I became aware that I could hear waves. As I turned my head to look to my left, I felt soft sand brush against my cheek and saw a thick pillar of smoke emerging from what looked to be part of an airoplane.
"What?.." I murdered to myself, confused as to what was going on. I was about to sit myself up when a searing pain stopped me in my tracks, causing me to shout in agony. Trying to slow my breathing, I put a hand to my stomach to find that it was covered in thick, red blood. Immediately panicking, I lost all control of my breathing as fear took over me.
"Hey, hey stay still it's ok." A soft Boston accent called as a blurred figure hovered over me. Though throughout all of my panicking I didn't quite register his words I now had tears racing down my face and trembling hands. "Hey look at me." The boy said as he placed a gentle hand on my shoulder and I turned to face him. The sun behind him made him an angel-like shiloette with golden sun rays dancing around him. "What's your name? I'm Sam" He asked in a calming tone.
"(Y/N)" I said not leaving his eyes afraid that if I did so I would lose consciousness.
"Well (Y/N) your going to be fine okay? I'll fix this, it's going to be alright." Sam said confidently as he studied my wound.
"What do you know about removing huge pieces of plane debris from people?" I almost shouted as I looked at the mess my stomach was in and wincing at the sight of it.
"I'll figure it out I promise." He said calmly but now I could see in his eyes that he was scared too.
"I'm gonna die aren't I?" I almost whispered.
"No, no your not gonna die. Look at me. I promise you I will fix this." He said slowly and something about his voice made me believe him.
"We've got to get help, surely someone knows what to-" I said as Sam cut me off,

"See that's the thing." He said "No one else survived."

Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while, first week back at schools been haaard😂🙄
Soooo my favourite TV show in the world is LOST so I thought I'd write something loosely based on that, hope you enjoy!
♥️