Lost PART 2

Hi! Thank you so much for 5 votes! I know it's not much really but I'm just happy a few people are enjoying my stories. So tysm and enjoy!

'What do you mean no one else survived?" I said in disbelief of what I was hearing.
"I mean I've been looking for survivers since I woke up about an hour ago and your the only one I've found." Sam sighed as he still looked at the piece of debris in my stomach.
"How.." I said quietly as my surroundings began to blur even more.
"I don't know. But I do know that we've got to get this thing out of you and we've got to do it fast, you're losing too much blood." He said gesturing at my stomach.
"Okay." I said knowing that there was no other option but to let him help.
"You ready?" He said looking at me with sympathy, seeing the fear in my eyes.
I nodded in response as I tried to prepare myself for what was about to happen.
"This is gonna hurt like hell okay?" He said as he put his hands around the metal protruding out of my stomach.
"Do it."
I screamed in agony as what can only be described as the worst pain in my life took over my body. It all happened so fast over that.
"It's okay, it's out." Sam said trying to calm me as he quickly pulled off his shirt and pressed it firmly on my now open wound, causing me to scream again. My head began to swim with pain. I saw him reach behind him to retrieve a first aid kit and pull what I could just make out to be a needle and thread from it. Immediately he began to dig the needle into my skin and stitch it up as I continued to shout and my body squirmed under the pain. "It's okay, it's okay." He said as blood stained the sand around me and I began to slip in and out of consciousness. "It's okay just a few more then it's over." Was the last thing I heard before my breathing slowed and everything went black.

When I woke I found myself layed on a bunch of carefully placed palm leaves under a piece of metal from the plane that served as a small shelter. My hand hovered to my stomach to my stomach, only to find that it had been carefully cleaned and bandaged up.
"Morning." Sam smirked as he approached me and handed me a mango. "Figured you'd probably be hungry after sleeping for a week."
"A week?" I said in disbelief.
"I'm joking, I'm joking." He smiled, amused by my reaction. "You were only out for a few hours. Gave me a chance to go and find some food." He laughed, amused by my reaction and I smiled at his constant optimism. "Here." He said, helping me sit up and I winced at the shooting pain in my stomach.
"Thanks for fixing me by the way." I said and he just smiled back. A few moments passed before our situation really sunk in.
"So what now?"