Tell me a secret

<Kevin>

(Smut= Italics)

I watched him lock the door to our shared bedroom.

"McKinley, what are you doing??"

He just smirks as he starts unbuttoning his shirt and strolling closer to me.

I blushed and backed up as I tried to look at anywhere but him. I backed up until I accidentally ran into and fell on the bed.

He throws his shirt off and suddenly pins me to the bed, 'McKinley, why are you doing this??"

"Shut up and let me pleasure you price!!" he hissed in my ear right before he rips my shirt right off of me.

I gasp at the sudden coldness as the air hits my bare chest.

"Tell me a secret..." his whispers in my ear, "and I'll reward you."

"Make me," I challenged.

He smirks, "fine, have it your way. ill have to make you tell me a secret then."

He places his hands on my chest and pushes me against the bed while he starts nibbling at my neck.

I try to suppress a moan, another man wasn't suppose to make me feel this good...

His hands wander south as I try to move but I have no control over my body.

He undoes my belt, then undoes his. his hands fumble with the button to my pants but they finally figure out how it works. Then I hear my zipper being pulled down.

He bites down roughly on my neck and I cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Why was he causing these strange feelings?? He is a guy!! And I am a guy!! Yet I seemed to almost be enjoying his unholy touches...

He pulls his pants off then mine as he increases the pressure of the bite.

He starts dry humping me and I start to lose it. A moan escapes my lips and I die of embarrassment.

He grinds against me harder and I feel myself getting hard. I can't be!! McKinley is a man!! and my supervisor!!

"Tell me a secret!!" he growls in my ear as he pushes against my harder.

If I didn't do something soon I knew this boy wouldn't stop and drive me more mad.

He pushes down with his hands on my hard member.

I gasp, lust was going to take over soon if I didn't do anything about this.

My face goes even more red when I realize what I have to do. I have to tell him a secret...

"I-I..." the words I'm looking for don't seem to want to come out.

He grinds against me harder as if he knows he's about to get his way.

"I've always wanted you to do bad things to me!!" I suddenly blurted out.

That's not what I was going to say at all!! and I've never wanted that!! at least I don't think I ever did...

He smirks, "if that's what you always wanted, then that's what I'll do."

He gets up and pulls me up to a sitting position.

"What are you..?"

He gets on his knees in front of me, "just relax and enjoy."

He pulls off my boxers with his teeth as my body experiences a chill of excitement.

He grabs my throbbing member and takes me into his mouth.

He bobs his head back and forth as he takes me deep into the back of his mouth.

I lost all control...

I started moaning loudly and grabbed the back of his head. I forced him to take in more and even though he was gagging he never forced me to stop.

"Fuck McKinley..." I thrusted into his mouth a few more times before coming all in his mouth.

I pulled away as he swallowed and licked his lips with a smirk, "you taste amazing price."

When I woke up the next morning I quickly changed the sheet before McKinley could get up and see the mess I made thinking about him...

That was my first hell dream about my supervisor elder McKinley and I would soon learn it wouldn't be my last.

~
The story's going to mainly go like this, begins with a hell dream and ends in real life, although the real life part will mostly be longer. For now the next few hell dreams will mostly be smut, they relate to the real life part but aren't necessary to read if you don't like that. I hope you enjoy this McPricely fanfic!!