Revange Or A Punishment

At the next day of school Marinette stormed away to the locker room, ignoring her friends who greeted her at the front doors as usual. She had one target. Adrien. The four girls looked confused at Alya when she stopped next to them
Mylene: what happened?
Alya: Adrien happened
Juleka: what did he do this time?
Alya: he got help to switch Marinette's shampoo bottle into one with white paint in. We noticed once we got to Marinette's house yesterday and she snapped.
Alix: more than you?
Alya: I was more chocked than mad.
Marinette had just gotten into the almost empty locker room. When she entered she saw Chloe and Adrien arguing. She hid at the other side of those lockers and listened to their conversation.
Chloe: It's not my fault! I didn't know that Dupain-Cheng would shower at home!
Adrien: isn't that obvious?! When you live littelry across the street and gym class is your last class, wouldn't you shower at home?! You stupid spoiled bitch!
Chloe: hey! I'm not stupid! And don't you dare talk like that to me! My daddy is the mayor of Paris! He can get you and your whole family kicked out in just a-
Adrien: Good luck with that bitch. My father is the famous Gabriel Agreste. He's the most powerful man in all of Paris. If your dumbass 'daddy' think he can kick out Gabriel Agreste then he's way dumber than you.
Chloe got pissed and stormed out of the locker room. Meanwhile Marinette sneaked to the other side of the lockers and saw Adrien with his face turned into his locker. Perfect opputunity. She sneaked up behind him, garbbed the collar of his jacket and poured the shampoo bottle with paint under his shirt. It ran all over his back and he squeaked. He quickly turned around and grabbed Marinette's coat. And it was at that moment Marinette knew... She fucked up. Adrien pushed her against the other lockers and glared her into the eyes.
Adrien: what the actually fuck do you think you're doing hoe?!
Marinette: giving you your shampoo back, Moron
It took a second for Adrien to realize what she ment but once he did. The expression on his face quickly changed as he stepped back. He walked into the boys bathroom as he took of his jacket and shirt. Marinette quickly switched her stuff and left the room. She headed for her friends as she felt someone take a rough grip of her arm and stopped. She turned her head a little and saw a pissed off Adrien. She gulped a little. He stormed away to the principal's office, with a strong grip of her wrist. The girls started to run after them when Nino came out of nowhere and sneaked into the locker room. The four girls stopped for a second until they remembered Marinette and ran away to the principal's office.
Once Adrien and Marinette stood outside Mr. Damocles' office Adrien glared at Marinette and squeezed her wrist a little harder. She didn't give any expression at all. But it did hurt. She tried to get free but Adrien pulled her back in place. He then wrapped his other arm around her waist and held her close. She struggled but it didn't work.
Adrien: STAY STILL YOU UGLY HOE!
Marinette screamed and started to cry as he squeezed her wrist more. Suddenly Mr. Damocles' door slammed opend and Mr. Damocles stood there, with a cold expression, looking down at them. Marinette crying, Adrien holding her the way he did and the grip he had of her wrist.
Mr. Damocles: My office. Now.
Adrien gulped a little as he let go of Marinette and walked in. The girls just arrived and saw Marinette crying while walking into Mr. Damocles' office. She looked backwards and saw them she paused her tears and winked to them quickly. Then she turned on her tears again and walked in with Mr. Damocles as he closed the door.
the bells rung and everyone went to class. Four of the girls was worried sick through the first period. While the fifth one was looking down into her bench with an expressionless face.
once the period was over they saw Marinette at one of the benches on the big school ground and they ran to her and hugged her tightly.
Rose: Marinette! What happened?! Are you okay?! Wh-
Juleka held her hand over Rose's mouth so that Marinette could respond. Marinette started to giggle as she gave her respond.
Marinette: I'm just fine. Adrien on the other hand is expelled.
"WHAT?!"
The five girls were chocked. They had no idea of what were going on.
Marinette: once we got into Mr. Damocles' office I used the most powerful thing we girls have... girl tears... Adrien got in even more trouble since Mr. D just saw him hurting me. Adrien got mad and grabbed me by my jacket and then Mr. Damocles made him expelled. He stormed out and then Mr. Damocles took me to the school nurse so she could check my wrist- and don't worry Alya it's all fine.
Alya stood there silent. The five girls turned to her, confused and chocked that she hadn't said anything yet. Alya let the tears flow down her cheeks as she said
Alya: Nino forced me to make out with him in the locker room
Marinette: WHAT?!
Alix: THOSE BOYS ARE OUT ON TOO THIN ICE!
The five girls attacked Alya with a big hug as she let all her tears out.