3. High School (Original, Jade and Metal shipping)

(Hello everyone! I'm back with another inspiration!

This is a high school au! Green and Blue are twins here.

Same rules as previously stated

Enjoy)

It was a normal day in high school. The sun was shining, birds were singing, students were in class and Green was staring at Red like always. His twin sister, Blue who was sitting beside him hit his elbow. Green glared at his twin. Blue roles her eyes. Mrs. Lorelei's class was all in all not bad but she was strict during the lecture time. The bell for recess would ring soon just a few minutes were left, Green could not wait.

Green hissed in a low tone, "What was that for? You twat!"

Blue rolled her eyes, "You were being a creep, dumbass! Staring at Red with such a goofy smile on your stupid face."

Green bristled indignantly, "I was not, you little bint."

Blue huffed not believing him, "You totally were dumbass! But that's not the only reason, I have decided to finally ask Leaf out."

Green scowled then was surprised, "Was not! And seriously? You asked her out."

Blue grinned smugly, "Yep, I am gonna ask her at our usual place for lunch. Are you gonna ask Red? Don't deny, you always stare at him so you obviously like him."

Green gave a huff and noticed Red from the window being jumped on by Gold and Silver pulling Gold off him. He would be worried if he hadn't known that Gold and Silver were a couple. Green could admit Gold was cute too maybe a little too hyper for his taste.

Green turned to his twin smirking, "I already told him just so you know and he accepted."

Blue gaped at her twin, "What! What! What! When did that happen?"

Green smirked feeling satisfied, "Last week and no, I did not read your mind, you spoke out loud by the way."

Lorelei, "Miss Oak, is there anything you like to share with the class."

Blue, "No ma'am, sorry about the shout."

Blue scowled at her twin who was looking at her like a smug cat. Lorelei shook her head quietly muttering about how it was never a god idea to let siblings sit together. When the bell rang Blue went out determined to ask Leaf out and not loose to her twin. Green walked out and noticed Red was waiting for him. He gave a smile and walked with him outside to eat their lunch. They went to the back of the school to have some lone time. Green sat with Red between his legs after finishing their lunch. He loved hugging Red and Red didn't seem to mind either.

Green ran his hand through Red's soft hair, "Red, do you want to come over to my place tomorrow? We could play games and order food and just chill. I got the new Pokemon games too."

Red perked up at that, "Sure! I don't exactly have any plans so I would not mind. Should we make dinner ourselves or order it?"

Green thought it over, "I really miss eating your garlic toast with scrambled eggs and sweet onion soup. I do not know how you do it but my whole family loves your cooking."

Red's face became bright at the compliment, "I am happy you enjoy my cooking. But you are helping my chop the onions and prepare the bread."

Blue perked up, "Sure! It will be a fun thing that just the two of us do together."

They talked about everything and nothing before they heard the bell ring and had to return to their next class which was Mr Giovanni's social politics. Green bent down to kiss Red but Red avoided it by slipping away. Green got a tick mark on his head at that but the blush on Red's face made him forget his annoyance soon and instead he gave Red a soft peck on the forehead.

Green, 'Adorable! You are too adorable ~ '

Red, "Green! Not in public, no kissing."

He was flustered at how open Green is in showing affection to him. They were not hiding the fact they were together but they were not advertising it either. People who knew them could easily tell they would be together or were a couple already. Their parents treated them as a couple and teased them about it. But Red still felt shy about public affection.

Green: "I can't help it. Your reactions are just so adorable."

Red just blushed more at that before following Green to class before they got in trouble. Mr Giovanni was a very strict teacher and hated stragglers. Last time his own kid, Silver was late by a minute, Giovanni had made him stand outside. Sometimes Red wondered if they were even father and son. Silver was the opposite of Giovanni in many ways.

Green, "We are here."

Red, "Safe too, Mr Giovanni is not here yet."

Green, "Yeah. Looks like Silver is here on time today."

Red, "And getting really chummy with Gold. I still do not know how Gold got Silver to date him."

Green drawled, "By pestering him twenty four seven probably."

Giovanni, "Okay class, enough talking and smooching."

Silver tched, 'Old man.'

Giovanni went on ignoring the stink eye his son was giving him, "Turn to Chapter twelve. We are learning about the Geo politics and how it affects the Jhoto - Kanto region. Pay attention, this will be twenty percent of your grades. If you fail, not my problem."

Green, 'Harsh as always.'

Red gulped, 'Twenty percent? Oh boy!'

Green murmured, "We can study together later."

Red nodded, "I would like that, exams are just a month away too."

(Yosh! This one is short compared to others!

Hope you all liked it ≧ω≦

Thanks for reading!

If you have any requests for any oneshots

I have decided to accept them)