23. Colours (Metal shipping)

(Pokemon is not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
-poke speech-
Enjoy!)

Gold hummed as he massaged his Typhlosion's scales, "All done, buddy."

Typhlosion purred, -Thank you partner.-

Gold watched his starter with fiery red eyes stretch and leave his comfortable lap to join her mate outside. Gold loved the dark aquamarine scales, it reminded him of his first day as a trainer. A day filled with excitement, when he would be starting an incredible journey. It also reminded him of the first meeting with Silver who made a really big impression on him. Gold would never tell Silver his thoughts though somehow he seems to figure it out.

Gold, "Come on Altaria, it's your turn now."

Altaria, -Coming.-

Gold loved the blue colour on Altaria's feathers, it reminded him of the vast blue skies and the sea. The place Silver had found him as a Swablu and taken care of the little hurt Pokemon before gifting him to Gold. Gold had mentioned how he wanted a Dragon type Pokemon as well but had not gone around catching one yet. Silver had listened to him like always and remembered it even after three years had passed. It was one of the best feelings he felt in his heart when Silver had reminded him about that conversation and he now fulfilled one of his dreams.

Gold smiled, "Hang on, just the tail left buddy."

Altaria, -I can wait.-

Altaria cooed as Gold finally finished with his tail and patted his back gently to signal he was done. Altaria moved only for Wigglytuff to take his place by placing her pink tushie down in front of Gold. Gold chuckled, he did not mind of course and started to brush her soft fur. Silver walked in and sat beside him with his Raichu and the two started to brush their Pokemon together, in silence. Raichu's orange fur and Wigglytuff's pink fur reminded him of the second time he had run into Gold. It was at a Pokemon Care Centre, Gold was there for his Pokemon but Silver was investigating the center.

Gold had nothing to do while one of his Pokemon was being cared for and had decided to follow Silver. The red haired boy had been annoyed back then but he decided Gold could at least be back up. Gold had wondered what he was getting into only to be shocked to learn the center was one of Team Rocket's bases. The two had worked together for the first time to battle against the criminals and to shut down the centre. It was the first time Silver had complimented Gold while advising him to teach his little Cyndaquill sunny day for an extra boost of power.

Gold, "Done pretty girl. You look really good."

Wigglytuff puffed up, -I have the best care taker.-

Silver, "What are you thinking about?"

Gold flushed, "The first time you complimented me."

Silver, "Our first team up. I still remember that. You were still young and yet your Cyndaquill was very impressive."

Gold beamed, "Yeah, we trained hard to master agility and ember."

Silver's Ivysaur walked in after Wigglytuff and Raichu left. She was followed by Gold's Grovyle who looked at them expectantly. Gold pat the place in front of him and the two grass types sat side by side with their respective trainers. Green was a very calming colour for Gold as it reminded him of the days when he would escape to the forest. The reason for going to the forest was more than one if he were being honest. The first was to get away from the reporters, the second was to train peacefully and third, it was the only place they could be together without having to suffer from public scrutiny.

Gold, "Remember our dates when we were still teens?"

Silver, "I remember our second date."

Gold, "You asked me out first. A picnic in a field filled with Bellossom."

Silver, "You took us to our second date which was close to the Raizen waterfalls. I still remember the beautiful rainbow."

Gold flushed pink, "I am glad you loved it."

Silver leaned over kissing his forehead, "It is special because I was there with you. Not to forget it was the first time we kissed too."

Gold, "Oh yeah! We did, didn't we?"

Gold like the rainbow colour set as well he decided. It was their first time kissing and hugging. The sky was a beautiful blue colour too that day which made it perfect. Oh! Gold definitely loves the colour blue, it seems to be everywhere. Gold was now cleaning Grovyle's leaf that he used as a powerful weapon against his opponents in battle. It may not look like much but this leaf could cut a boulder into half which was saying something about its power. After finishing their two Pidgeots poked their heads in and Silver ushered them inside.

Gold, "You are the last ones."

Silver, "After this we should clean up too."

Gold, "Definitely!"

Gold and Silver helped the two Pidgeots clean up and massaged their muscles especially the wing muscles and foot muscles. For Pidgeots these two areas were very prone to aches and sores no matter how strong they became. After they preened their feathers which took more than an hour, Gold was ready to take a bath himself. Silver pulled him into their shared bath tub where the hot water had already been prepared and started to wash his hair. Gold relaxed as his hair was shampooed and rinsed by gentle fingers.

Silver, "Come on! Get in."

Gold smiled, "Coming."

Gold looked around and his eyes landed on the silver and gold ring on his and Silver's finger. It was their marriage rings that were side by side on the edge of the bath tub. Gold gave a content smile as he finally decided what his favourite colours were. It was gold and silver, just like the two of them. Silver was cleaning his back and once he finished Gold told Silver to turn around so he could clean his back.

Silver, "What are you thinking about now?"

Gold, "The day we got married."

Silver, "Crystal was jumping with joy."

Gold, "Yeah, she also caught the bouquet because of it."

Silver, "After working so hard to plan our wedding. She deserves it."

Gold chuckled as they finished their baths and got ready for dinner. They had already prepared the ingredients, it was just a matter of cooking the dishes. The cook time took around fifteen minutes for the steaming eggplant dish and rice to be ready for consumption. Gold looked at Silver remembering the day they got married and yes, gold and silver were his favourite.

Silver, "There is rice on your cheek."

Gold, "Where?"

Silver leaned forward to get it and kissed Gold, "Got it!"

Gold flushed, "Silver, you are so cheesy sometimes."

Silver smirked, "My cheesiness makes you blush."

Gold, "I really do not know how to deal with you."

Silver grinned roguishly, "Do not worry, my love. I will make sure you are unable to think tonight."

Gold, "Oh, so we are having fun tonight?"

Silver, "You bet your sweet ass we are having fun. I am not allowing you to sleep that easily."

Gold was red in the face, "I will hold you to that."

(Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
I really adore Metal shipping. They are really cute.
Till next time my lovely readers.)