19. Mt Silver (MC shipping)

(Hello everyone!
I'm back with another chapter.
Pokemon is not mine and the picture is not mine either. The picture is a screenshot from the anime.
This is an au.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Ash was minding his own business as he traveled with Pikachu and his Pokemon through Kanto region. He had decided to challenge Sabrina first after catching a Caterpie, Weedle, Paras and Pidgeotto who evolved into a Butterfree, Beedrill, Parasect and Pidgeot. It was a fun battle and Sabrina even thanked him for bringing one of her weakness to her attention. They had exchanged contact numbers in case Ash came across trouble and needed her help or he came across another type that would be her weakness. 

Ash had promised to stay in contact and sent her a weekly letter of where he was going beside the letters he sent his mother and Professor Oak. After the first badge he had gone to Vermillion as it was closer and won the Thunder badge with the help of Pikachu and Parasect, they made a very effective duo with the stun spore and electric attacks. Surge had laughed and congratulated Ash on being able to defeat him with just one badge. Ash had been embarrassed to learn the gym leaders had been gossiping about him which made the Electric Gym Leader laugh more. 

Ash had even saved a female Charmander from her abusive trainer on the way and got the trainer arrested with Surge's help. The two of them had really hit it off after that and Surge added him to his contact list while insisting Ash took his number as well. Ash half wondered what he had gotten himself into by accepting the contact details. He then headed towards Cerulean and Pewter City and planned on battling using the Squirtle and Bulbasaur who had joined him. The young water Gym Leader screamed her lungs out seeing the large Beedrill and Beedrill had sweat dropped before getting a wicked gleam in her eyes and motioned to the badge.

Misty gave Ash the badge despite his protest they had not battled yet but Misty's sisters explained he had won as Misty was too petrified to even move at the moment. Ash had frowned and pointed out there were bug and water dual types making Misty sigh. She was trying but it was not exactly easy to get over one's fear, especially when it was something that stayed since her childhood. Ash hmmed before taking out an egg from his bag, he had talked about it with Beedrill and Butterfree before and gave it to Misty. Misty had blinked before Ash explained that she should take care of a bug type in order to get over her phobia. 

Misty had blanched at the thought of bug Pokemon, before thinking it through and accepting the egg. Lily had been touched and told Ash to pick an object from a pile they had collected in return. Ash looked at the pile and saw a very curious looking marble that caught his eye and picked it up before thanking them and heading to Pewter. Once he reached Pewter, Beedrill and Butterfree had decided to make the pond in Professor Oak's lab their home and requested Ash to switch them with Primeape and Pidgeot. The gym battles had gone normally and he got along well with Brock who was saving money to go to a Doctor's school. 

He was also training his younger brother to take over the gym, by next two years. Forrest was a great guy in Ash's opinion and would do a decent job in running the gym, when Ash voiced his thoughts Brock had grinned while Forrest looked away embarrassed. He had left Pewter and taken a break in Viridian City where he ran into the Gym Leader, Green who was a flirty guy most of the time but became serious when the City's security was involved. He had been roped into a one on one battle between two Pidgeots, and Green had been very impressed. And this was how Ash was roped into going up Mt Silver to bring necessary items to someone up there.

Ash, "We are almost at the top Charmeleon, Pikachu, it's a good thing too. We can meet this mysterious trainer that Green is worried about. Green says, he has a Charizard."