1. Ice Mountains again! (Originalshipping)

(As I mentioned earlier, this story is inspired by the many arts I came across on Pinterest. The art is done by @rainyazurehoodie. So credit goes to them for the art and the inspiration.

Unfortunately I don't know whether the artist is available on twitter or instagram or deviant art as there was no mention in google.

So if anyone knows please comment or message so I can add it)

(Pokemon talking to each other 'pika')

(Normal talking "hello")

Green pov:

Green looked around and gave a sigh. It had been four years since he convinced Red to rejoin everyone in town. They had both grown up. No longer teenagers now.

He still remembered it like yesterday when he went Mt Silver to confess to Red about his feelings. He had only planned to confess his feelings after being encouraged by Yellow. (I need to remember to get her a gift as thank you!)

But that was neither here nor there.

Normal pov:

Green and Red had started to live together in a two storey home after a few years of dating and that is where we'll find them.

Green, "Red no, you are not returning to the goddamned mountain!"

Red, ".............."

Green, "No, no, no! I don't care, if it's a different mountain. Red, you are not going there to live like a bloody hermit!"

Red, "...............!"

Green, "Don't you dare sass me! I'm your boyfriend! And I do know you better than you know yourself. Or did you forget about your first year of becoming a Champion?"

Red, "..............."

Green, "I highly doubt Articuno would be on that mountain......... That's not a proper reason and you know it, Red."

Pokemon pov:

Pikachu: -They are at it again.-

Charizard: -Yep!-

Blastoise: -I don't know why they even fight! They are going to do it anyway.-

Eevee: -Should we interfere?-

Snorlax: -I think, I pity the mountain more! It's gonna get defiled.-

Ditto: -My poor eyes. I need an eye cleaner.-

Pokemon *together sigh*: 'We love them anyway.'

Pokemon pov ends!

Meanwhile Red has kissed Green to shut him up after getting fed up of the debate.

Green: "Red!!!!! You're still not going!" Despite the blush Green still managed to look stern. Comes with being a gym leader.

Red: "......" *eyes sparkle in determination*

The Pokemon inches away from them slowly and leaves the house.

(My dear readers I believe you know what happens in an empty house that has a couple)

(Thank you for reading)