24. Dimension Jump (MC shipping)

(Pokemon is not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-poke speech-
Enjoy!)

Ash called out, "Pikachu, Naganadel, be careful."

Kiawe looked around, "Lana, are you alright?"

Lana shook her hand, "We are fine."

Lillie was helping Lana up, "Do not worry about us."

Ash got an idea, "Sophocles, come on. Let's combine Togedemaru and Pikachu's thunder to take down Nihilego."

Sophocles nodded, "It might release Lillie's mom. Good idea."

Gladion looked at them, 'Please do not fry my mom.'

Ash touched his other poke balls, "Rowlet, Incineroar, Melmetal and Lycanroc are out of the fight though."

Lillie, "Hang on mom, we will get you out, please don't be angry if we burn your hair though."

Gladion ತ⁠_⁠ತ, "That's what you are worried about?"

Lillie (⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠), "Ah ha ha ha ha! You are right that thing might kill mom."

Gladion shook his head, "That's not, never mind. Let's get her back."

They worked together as a group to do a raid battle and pushed the trouble making ultra beast back getting Lusamine out of their mind control. Lillie and Gladion were crying and laughing getting their mother back, they had been really worried and scared they would lose their mother. Ash gave a look around and on seeing no other Ultra beast finally relaxed and hugged Pikachu and Naganadel. However as he was about to rejoin the rest something happened and Lillie, Gladion, Lana, Kiawe and Sophocles shouted for him as he was absorbed away.

Ash woke up to someone poking him on his cheek, "Ugh! Stop it, Professor Kukui, I am awake."

A teen voice chuckled, "I am afraid I do not know this Professor Kukui."

Ash woke up, "Eh! The Ultra Beast! Pikachu! Naganadel!"

The boy with dark hair raised his hands, "Woah! Woah! Woah! Calm down there! You are hurt."

Ash winced feeling pain when it was pointed out, "What happened? I remember battling the Ultra Beast and then now waking up here. We got Miss Lusamine back at least. Oh, my name is Ash. Pikachu, Naganadel, are you okay?"

Pikachu, "Pika pikachu pika."

Naganadel, "Gaaaaa."

Ash, "I am guessing the other Pikachu is yours?"

The boy nodded, "Nice to meet you Ash, my name is Red and I am traveling to challenge the Kanto League."

Ash perked up, "I am back in Kanto?"

Red, "Back in? Wait, you were somewhere else before?"

Ash, "I was in the Alola region. I was not expecting to be teleported to Kanto."

Red then asked Ash what was going on before he fainted and he found him. The ravenette explained the situation as best as he could. To say Red that was perplexed by the situation was an understatement. Alien Pokemon arriving on their planet to take over the world? And he thought Team Rocket was bad. Now, he has to worry about the Team Rocket, evil alien version too? Red sat down trying to process what the boy he saw falling from the sky was saying. He was not expecting this when he had rushed to help the raven haired boy who was in the arms of a strange purple creature and a Pikachu.

His Alakazam did a great job catching them using telekinesis and then Red noticed that Alakazam seemed a little wary of the purple creature. Red had more important things to worry about and requested the Pikachu to allow him to check on their trainer. The electric Pokemon stared at him very hard and suspiciously before nodding and moving to the side which relaxed the purple one too. Red checked the other boy over seeing the bruised ribs, scratches and burned marks on his body. He called his Ivysaur and asked him to collect herbs for the bruises, burns and cuts. The Pokemon relaxed more after that and he got to work and waited for the boy to wake up.