Chapter 35

Disclaimer! There is sexual content in this chapter so if you're sensitive and don't want to read it skip everything after the (-). Enjoy!

Jimin was in the kitchen making tea for Jungkook and himself, whilst Hoseok was doing the dishes. He didn't bother telling the other omega what happened, knowing that he'd most likely strangle Jungkook to death. He decided to wait a few weeks once they'd settled in as friends before he spilled the tea.

"Do you want me to make you two breakfast?" Hoseok asked.

"No it's okay hyung, we can grab some leftovers from the fridge or something. You've been working for ages, go relax after this alright?" Jimin proposed, kissing the omega on the temple before returning to his room with the tea.

There he found Jungkook sitting awkwardly on the chair in the corner of his room, he looked like he had freshened up already.

"Morning Jungkook-ah, you could have stayed in the bed. I made you tea." Jimin greeted brightly, handing the cup to the alpha.

"Thank you hyung," Jungkook accepted it gratefully, humming in contentment at the taste.

"Jungkook-ah let's not make this any more awkward than it already is. You're not a stranger, come sit on the bed so we can talk." Jimin hoped that they could at least remain friends after this conversation, he wouldn't stop loving the alpha so maybe if they stayed friends his romantic feelings would turn platonic.

Jungkook moved to the bed, sitting next to the omega, close enough that Jimin noticed his promise ring dangling from the alpha's chain.

"Can I ask you to do something? You don't have to agree." Jungkook requested cautiously, receiving a nod from the older.

"Don't speak okay? Let me tell you everything as a whole so you understand the entire picture and after that you can say anything you want." Jungkook knew if the omega butted in every now and then he would get distracted, the other's voice was just to alluring.

Jimin nodded slowly before the alpha started, "I didn't lie to you hyung, I don't love Taehyung." He decided it's be better to put that out there in the beginning before he continued with the rest.

"Once you left to go talk to Hoseok hyung, Taehyung told me that your father wanted to speak with me. I knew that I shouldn't have left the table like you asked but I was worried that it was important. I followed Taehyung to that room and I was a bit sceptical when I noticed no one was in there but he told me they'd be there soon so I stayed. Then he starting getting weird, he said that he had feelings for me and I swear to Luna hyung, I told him I didn't feel the same. I told him that I loved you and nothing he said was going to change that but he asked me if I found him attractive, which I replied that I did but not in the way he was thinking. Your brother has favourable features hyung and that all I meant by it but before I could explain that he kissed me. I know being drunk is not the best excuse but I was, I barely kissed him back before you walked in."

Jimin wanted to ask questions but he simply nodded for the alpha to continue.

"Once you left, I asked him why this was all coming out all of a sudden and he told me it was because I was crowned as the heir. He was jealous because I was chosen over Yoongi and now you'd be the queen instead of him. After that we spoke about how we were planning to tell Yoongi but he told me to stay out of it and that he'd handle it himself."

Jungkook finished the story, hoping that the omega believed him.

"We weren't in a scandalous relationship, that was the first time he ever acted that way towards me. I don't love him hyung, I've never liked him that way and I never will because everything I said to you in the garden I was true. I love you hyung and you have every right to not want to return it right now but don't give up on us. I'll wait for you, take as much time as you need and when you think me worthy again I'll be here waiting for you."

Jungkook concluded, eyeing the omega as a way to signal that he may talk now.

"Kook-ah you understand that even though you weren't at fault, what happened hurt me terribly. I didn't think you or Taehyung did anything wrong, I thought it was because of me. Maybe because I wasn't perfect enough or because you wouldn't have to adopt if you were with Taehyung. Maybe if I was just taken out of the picture completely then you two would be happy. Obviously, this is a clear representation of how lowly I think about myself and I don't want you to see this side of me. It would be better if we took some time apart, not because I'm punishing you Kook-ah but I need to give you the best of me and I can't do that right now. I need to work on myself for a while, put the same time and effort that I put into other's into myself. I will never stop loving you and if you still love me when I'm ready then we can continue where we left this okay?" Jimin let out all his emotions, but surprisingly he didn't cry.

Jungkook removed the chain of his neck, holding it in his hand, "Promise me you'll come back to me hyung."

"I promise Jungkook-ah," Jimin whispered as the other clasped the chain around his neck.

When he turned around the alpha was getting ready to leave, putting a few things into his bag and heading for the door.

-

"Kook-ah wait!" Jimin yelled, spinning the younger around and kissing him softly. Jungkook dropped his bag, his hands sneaking their around the omegas waist.

He was about to pull away but the omega held his bottom lip between his teeth before cautiously pushing his tongue into the younger's mouth. Jimin hummed in pleasure when the alpha returned the action, grabbing the omega's thighs and hoisting him up.

The omega wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, sinking his fingers into the alpha's hair as he was placed onto the bed, Jungkook hovering over him. He left kisses down th smaller's neck as his hands moved under his shirt. He pulled back slightly, looking the omega in the eye for confirmation before grabbing the bottom of his shirt and removing it.

Jimin blushed brightly as the younger licked his lips at the sight of the omega's smooth skin and pink nipples, moaning breathlessly when the other took his nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it slowly.

Jungkook was about to repeat the process before Jimin switched their position, the older now straddling the alpha. Jimin was panting as he unbuttoned the other's shirt, moving his hips slightly so that his bottom massaged Jungkook's hardening length.

"Hyung don't- shit" the younger was cut off when the omega began sucking hickeys on the other's chest, his hips moving more confidently now.

After a while of Jimin's moving Jungkook's felt precum soaking is boxer's so he grabbed the omega's hips and moved the quicker, "Hyu- Don't stop- mmm~. I'm close."

To the omega's surprise, the younger slipped his hand into the older's pants and began pumping him. Jimin's movements stuttered a little with the added pleasure, "Kook-ah, I – I can't f-for ah~ much lo- longer."

A minute later Jungkook groaned loudly as he came in his boxers, Jimin following soon after before collapsing on the other's chest.

"I- Sorry. I – don't know why I-." "It's okay hyung, I kind of started it." The alpha cut him off, kissing the crown of Jimin's head before they fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Beauties! I know I said that I wouldn't update but maybe I need to procrastinate so here I am. There should be another chapter up today if I can finish it. I don't know where the sudden smut came from but I felt they needed to confirm their love one more time before they didn't see each for a while. Please leave a comment and vote too if you're feeling nice. Thank you for reading Cherry Blossoms and Rain.

I'm not good with words, so let me show you how much I love you.

-C