Chapter 26

Fluff Alert! There's also a lot of visual content so please enjoy!

Jimin had made sure to keep Jungkook talking for hours last night so that he'd wake up late today. The omega decided he wanted to do everything by himself so he kept everything a secret only telling Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok by what time they needed to be ready.

He'd spent the morning finishing off the decorations, wrapping presents, baking the cake and now he was preparing breakfast. He plated the food aesthetically before heading to wake up the sleeping alpha, it was just after two and he still needed to get ready.

"Kook-ah, it's time to wake up." The omega called as he placed the tray of breakfast on the bedside table. Jungkook stirred before feeling the bed for Jimin.

"Good morning baby. What are you doing out of bed? I want to cuddle." Jungkook complained as he opened his eyes slowly.

"I made you breakfast." Jimin explained, helping the alpha sit up and straightening out the covers.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook-ah" He exclaimed excitedly before kissing the alpha's forehead and placing the tray on his lap.

"Hyung, this looks fantastic

"Hyung, this looks fantastic." Jungkook whispered, taking mental pictures of the work Jimin put into the meal. Jimin smiled sweetly, climbing in beside the alpha and watching him eat.

"Have you eaten yet hyung?" Jungkook was concerned, Jimin made him breakfast but none for himself.

"Kook-ah it's past two in the afternoon, I've had breakfast and lunch already."

Jungkook only nodded, savouring every bite he took of the delicious pancakes. Jimin watched him until he finished with such adoration in his eyes, Jungkook was absolutely breathtaking and it was difficult for Jimin to accept that he was his mate.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook questioned after finishing his coffee.

"Because I'm in love with you that's why." Jimin deadpanned, kissing the alpha on the nose.

"You should start getting ready, the party starts at six. Taehyung will be here in a minute to help you with your outfit because I have to speak with my father." Jimin lied, he really had to relocate the gifts and tie up a few loose ends before it started but he couldn't tell Jungkook that.

"Do you know why?" Jungkook asked sternly, he really hated leaving Jimin alone with the king.

"Something to do with the merging ceremony but I'll also ask if you can see your hyung's whilst I'm there. Don't be so worried Jungkook-ah, it's your birthday." Jimin lied again, hoping that it seemed believable.

Jungkook simply nodded, "Thank you for the breakfast hyung, it was delicious."

Jimin smiled, his cheeks pushing his eyes up to form crescents before he picked up the tray and headed to the door. "I love you Jungkook-ah."