xxiv. sorry

It was a clear voice at first, and then a static sound. His honey brown eyes drifted across the room. They had switched positions from Louis, who was talking. Jesscia, who was sitting near by. Mali sat beside him, She was always good company. Brunhild was sitting nearby too, they we're all founders, of the great alliance!

Star Allaince. The Way The Earth Connects.

Ethan was always someone people could rely on, He was strictly professional, but he could have his laughs and soft times. Ethan just loved his alliance dearly, what would he do without it.

Sure, some decisions were not things he agrees with, like Louis' choice to basically be biases on how many miles you earn flying an airline! It was so childish, but he couldn't help but smile, he was so important, to be on the list that was preferred.

Ethan was generous, but god was he so selfish. He felt so good about himself, he was officially a preferred Star Allaince member, and well! It made sense to him.

Ethan was practically Louis' Right Hand man. Ethan saw Louis as his best friend, him and Louis, we're what Ethan considered, Family, tight and close.

Ethan saw no wrong in Louis, Ethan told every little, small, peculiar thing to Louis. Ethan always sent a good night text, a good morning and a good afternoon. He timed it correctly to Louis' timezone.

Ethan was the type to just go to Louis, Jessica, Mali and Brunhild for everything, especially his emotions.

But, God. He was hesitant to tell Louis this. He was anxious even, stressed.

So, instead he'd tell. Brunhild.

Ethan liked Brunhild, at one point. He slaughter someone, who a man dearly loved. Ethan had tore them apart, because he was jealous of their sickening happiness.

Ethan moved on, began seeing Brunhild as a sister! He was practically fine with that, happier even!

He didn't even care he murder someone's dearly beloved! Ethan was celebrating his new outlook on his life. Of course, there was no time to he sad, no fucking time to mourn for Morgan! Hah! Morgan was just another competitor! She was just, waste of airspace! Now it was all him, and, well. Westjet! But, he was okay with him.

He's honeybrown came to a stop, on a familiar face. Ethan felt his face heat up. Greatly. Mali whispered something, “You aren't looking so, great, Ethan.” She continued, “Do you need to leave? Perhaps some tea to make you feel better?”

Ethan quickly shook his head, obviously off his game. “Sorry! No! No Sorry! Sorry Mali. Im alright, thank you so much.” He said, quietly and qucikly.

“Are you sure.” Mali said, “If you felt fine you'd tell me what was wrong.” Her voice was quiet, as not to disrupt Louis talking.

Ethan sighed, “I'll tell you after the meeting. Sorry. I don't want Louis noticing we're talking. Sorry.” He said, giving a sympathetic smile.

Mali nodded, understanding.

The meeting went out, as Ethan watched him. Air China. God, Ethan really, very much liked him. It was embarrassing, to say the least. Maybe he felt, left out. I mean, Brunhild had Nicholas, and they were going to get married soon. Louis liked somebody, Back when Cristiano, was in Star Alliance, He had broken from a relationship not going in a good way. It seemed most of his friends had something, or had in the past. Something in the past going on.

Ethan, had never really gotten to think about it. After he killed Morgan, he didn't regret it, but he felt heartless. After that, he suffered from Bankruptcy. But, he recovered bright as day.

He was technically some sort of a heartless killer, but that's only when he wanted too.

Ethan was a sweet, loveable, caring, passionate person. He was apologetic and emotional. He didn't know why people just didn't like him.

Ethan, on the otherhand very much liked Air China. They had a joint venture together, and they made it worse. If he didn't feel the same, they'd still have to see each other. It was scary.

The meeting ended, and Ethan stole another glance, for Air China to be looking back at him. Ethan quickly snapped his head back, to look at Mali.

“Oh god. Mali. I think I love him.” Ethan mumbled, as Brunhild looked to Ethan. “Hva, you just noticed. You've been staring at him for the entire meeting!” She whispered loudly, pointing to Ethan.

Mali looked confused, “Like who?” She said, as she looked towards Brunhild. Ethan interrupted, his pale complexion a dark shade of red. “A-Air China.” He mumbled.

Mali gasped, “Oh really?”. Brunhild nodded, “You just need to tell him! What else can you do.”

“Keep it inside.” Ethan said, as Brunhild shook her head.
“One day! Your feelings will explode. You'll tell him, one way or another.”

Ethan stood, as he grabbed his phone. “U-Um. Sorry, I have to go, Sorry.” He started walking.

“You can't stop fate!” Brunhild said, as Louis and Jessica, confused, looked over to see Ethan walking out, awfully quickly as he almost tripped on his feet. Assuming he was busy, they brushed it off, looking to Mali, and Brunhild.

“What was that?”
“Ethan, lovestuck.”