v. i lose my mind when it comes to you.

Based off part of a song, Boyfriend - Ariana Grande, and Social House
" Even though you ain't mine, I promise the way we fight
Make me honestly feel like we just in love
'Cause, baby, when push comes to shove
Damn, baby, I'm a train wreck, too
I lose my mind when it comes to you. "

Cristiano sat there, watching Alejandro. He knew, this wasn't going to be good, anytime when Alejandro came over.

It had something to do, with how he felt and how it didn't make sense that Cristiano didn't feel the same about him.

Cristiano got nervous, as he watched Alejandro stare at him. It was unnerving, how still Alejandro was, how he kept looking at Cristiano. With a look, Cristiano would rather not describe. It just made him, scared a way.

" Am I not good enough? " Alejandro asked, as he gave a twisted smile. Cristiano pursed his lips together, and he tried to think of something.

" I, Just. I-I just don't like you. L-Like that. " Cristiano said, his hands going to set on his lap.

" It's that Aldrich guy, we mentioned before? Right? " Alejandro said, he squinted. He planned to confront him, for essentially stealing the person he loved from him.

" W-What? We a-are not dating. " Cristiano, flustered. His face had a soft pink setting on it. It would've melted, Alejandro's heart. But, it wasn't for him.

" Not yet. " Alejandro snarled, " Who knows, If you'll tell him, that you like him! Why can't you like me? I'm probably way better then this guy?! What does an American have that I don't?! " He had started yelling, at Cristiano.

Cristiano sat there, frightened. It brought back some not nice, memories from his childhood.
" ¡Es Differente! ¡No es un Cabrón como tu! ¡No me grita, tampoco me ace sentier mal! Tiene patiencia con migo. ¡El me trata como que soy una person, y no un juegete de tu gusto! "
[ He's different! He isn't a dumbass like you! He doesn't yell at me, he doesn't make me feel bad either! He has patience with me. He treats me like I'm a person, and not some toy to your liking! ] He said, holding back tears.

Alejandro slammed his hands on the table, standing. " Well! Maybe if I wasn't so worked up over this! I'd be way nicer to you! " He said, Causing Cristiano to start shaking.
" ¡Te odio! ¡Te odio! " [ I hate you! I hate you! ]
He said, feeling a tear fall down his cheek. He quickly stood, and starting running in the other direction.

Alejandro punched the table, his knuckles going red.

A loud cough was heard, " What the fuck. " Someone said, as they walked into eye sight. It was Miguel, Alejandro had never heard him, curse. It meant, Trouble.

" The way your trying to win him over, Alejandro. You've already lost, trust me. " Miguel said, as he pulled bandages from his bag. " You have really lost it. What's so special about Cristiano to you, anyways? " He asked, getting closer to Alejandro, grabbing his hand and wrapping the bandage around it.

" W-Well, he was the first airline to ever really notice. I existed, I remember the day I first met him. Everything was, different. " Alejandro slightly flinched, " I thought he saw something in me, when I fell in love with him. I thought he had as well, and I still do think he has. He just refuses to accept him. " Alejandro said, as Miguel softly shook his head.

" Oh dear. First, yelling at him. Big No no. People yelling gives him anxiety and makes him remember of his childhood abuse. " Miguel said, as he finished wrapping his knuckles.
" Second, you have to win him over. Not guilt trip him to fall for you. " Miguel said, smacking Alejandro's head lightly. " At this point, he might as well hate you. He did say it. " Miguel said, shrugging.

" He can't hate me! Wait. Childhood Abuse? " Alejandro said, surprised.

" Mmmh. Have you ever met Lupio and Ramses. There's more to Lupio then he shows, and Ramses is just human trash. " Miguel said, as he sat where Cristiano had been sitting, putting his feet on the table. " Have you never seen the scars he has? Some are, graphic. To say the least. " Miguel said, cringing.

Alejandro listened, holding his breath. Cristiano, the sweet cheery anxious guy, was abused as a child.

" When did it stop? " Alejandro asked, leaning over the table.
" Far as I know, it's still going on but, Cristiano doesn't know me dwell that far into his life. He doesn't want me to worry. But I do. A lot. He always takes the, pain. He does what he can do stop Ramses from inflicting pain on us, by. Making Ramses inflict it on him. " Miguel said, as he grabbed a gray bottle from his bag, and took a sip.

Alejandro stood there, his pupils were dialated. He was obviously surprised, he'd never thought about it.

" He's nice. Too nice, he doesn't want us to suffer what he's been through. It scares me. " Miguel said, pushing his glasses up his nose. Taking another sip, " You still wanna go for him? Even though he obviously likes someone else! "

Alejandro sighed, " Yeah, Of course. Anyways, He's just lying to himself. I'm the perfect fit for him. "

Miguel took another sip, and then sighed. " You never learn, next time. I'm not even gonna intervene. You can go to a hospital on your own. "

Alejandro stood, and walked away. " But, Thanks. For the bandages means a lot. " Miguel laughed, " Whatever. Just, get out of here. Don't bother Cristiano. "

Alejandro raised an eyebrow.

" Fucking crackhead. "
" I heard that. "
" You were suppose to hear it, glasses. "
" Mmmh. You see how it's going to go. "