vi. the americans.

Viktor stood, in front of them. As he talked, “ Okay. Okay. What is this? ” He pointed his stick to a map of the United States.
Yordanka laughed, “ Is United States, right? Capitalism, correct? ” The Bulgarian said, sitting on the floor. Misha sat beside Yordanka, “ Da, Its the USA. ”
Dalila nodded, agreeing with the two European women.

“ Correct. Everyone living here, absolutely garbage. Living scum. Waste of air. ” Viktor suddenly grabbed a large picture.

“ Not him. He is okay, he is not bad. ” It was the man himself, Delta Air Lines. Nicholas Skyes. But, of course. These ladies had no idea who that was. “ Oh okay. ” Yordanka said, as she messed with the ribbon on her wrist.

Viktor set the picture beside the map of the USA. He pointed at the map again, “ Everyone is capitalist and hates Communism. ” Misha stuck a hand up.
“ Yes Misha? “ Viktor said, as he motioned for her to speak. “ Aren't we suppose to be inclusive of everyone? No matter what ideology? ” She said, and Viktor leaned toward her.
“ Yes. But, we must convince them that Communism is a great ideology! Capitalism is only corruption! ” Viktor said, smiling. Misha only nodded, her cold face and down features hid her emotions.

“ Everyone here is very, very mean. More mean then even I! ” Viktor said, but pointed at The Framed Picture of Nicholas. “ He is not, mean. He is very nice. ”

Dalila squinted, looking at the picture. She'd never seen this man before, but she didn't think too much of it. 

“ You should dislike all Americans, Actually. Hate them. Except him. ” Viktor pointed at the picture once more, “ He's a good person. ”

Yordanka raised an eyebrow, as the three said. “ Yes sir! ”

Yordanka questioned Viktor, “ Hey. Kuznetsov. Who is this guy? ” She pointed to the picture. Viktor nodded, “ Well. This is, one of the big airlines in the USA. I think he's nice but, I'd never say it to his face. I don't have the courage too. We're not suppose to be friends but, maybe one day. ”

“ Damn. That's pretty sad. ” Misha said, as she frowned. “ Maybe one day, you can tell him. Then, you can both be friends! ” Misha said.

“ Unlikely. ” Viktor spat, “ Itd be nice though. ” Yordanka nodded, “ One day. I want to go sight seeing to the USA. I heard it's nice. ” She said.

Dalila nodded, “ I have a friend who has went. He said that, it was nice. ”

They all sat there, sulking.

They wanted to change the ways of their people. Bring them closer together, and to be more accepting of the people of the USA.

“ Being friends with him? It sounds fun. But, I'm sure. The government wouldn't allow it. ” He said, as he frowned. “ We can only hope. ” Dalila said.

Viktor and Misha, They ended up. Finding their own American friend.

Yordanka didn't, but her daughter. Did. Her daughter, found a lot more.

Dalila. She did not. She was still skeptical, she was still a Communist. But, she might've not found her own friend, but, she learned. All Americans weren't that bad, only some.

But, in the end. They were all happy. It was what Viktor had always wanted.