xx. a dream.

"Five Star Airline. Congrats Viktor!" Miguel said, laughing lightly over the phone.
"Oh, Spasibo. Miguel. It means a lot." Viktor replied, plainly. His eyes drifted to a large painting on his living room.
"Anytime! I always will congratulate skyteam members on achieving a large goal!" Miguel said, his voice cheerful and bright.
"Yeah, I'm, Busy. I'll call you later, maybe, in a few hours. Bye."
"Adios! Talk to you later!"

Viktor stood up, pressing the large red button on his phone. He went to the picture, placing his hand on the frame. Him, His mother, His father, and basically his different set of parents.

Svetlana, Ivan, Vladyslav and Tamar.

"Mama. I hope I made you proud of me. Proud of the boy, that you raised. Yes, We all know I have my flaws. Papa gave me his drinking habits, You gave me your emotional side, Papochka gave me the strength to speak for myself and Matushka gave me her ability to be calm even with everything on the line."

Viktor took a shaky sigh, his eyes watered with tears, and his face softened into a smile.

"I'll always be your baby boy, Nikola. Even if your not here with me, I wish you could see how happy, and content I am with this life. If only you were here to enjoy it too. You, Papa, Papochka and Matushka. You all would've loved to see it."

Viktor turned to a small framed photo, it had him and Chau, in military uniforms. They were both smiling, They looked happy. "Oh, Mama. You loved her so much, like your own. Maybe you would've been proud of me."

Viktor grabbed the smaller photograph, comparing it to the larger one hanging on the wall.

The small one had a note written in golden color ink.
" for my best friend, Viky :^) "
The larger one, had been in peak condition since it was taken. He was young in the photo, still a child.

He gave a soft laugh, he didn't know how he got so lucky. His mother would've been happy, in the end. All she ever wanted was to see her children succeed.

Svetlana was the biggest airline at one point, Viktor basked in the honor. He didn't really hold onto the title for so long.

But now, He was a five star airline. He had worked hard for it too. He had become greedy, but he eventually changed. He let a tear slide down his pale face, his blue eyes were glassy.

"I did you all proud. So proud," Viktor whispered, closing his eyes. As he could imagine his parents hands on his face. Svetlana's hand on his right cheek, Ivan on the other. Vladyslav's hand on his chin, and Tamar's on his forehead.

He was happy, and he hoped they were too. Happy in the afterlife. As he did his best for the Russian people.

"It's all for us, and the legacy. I want to carry." For us all, One and For all.

One day, I'll finally be able to tell her how I feel. How I actually feel.

For us all. For Mama, Papa, Matushka, Papochka.

I will try. My hardest to make you all the proudest son I can be.

For the Kuznetsov.