"How's it going over here you two?" he asks eagerly, beaming down at the silver haired boy.

"We're fine," Jimin smiles flirtatiously, "You're looking quite handsome today if I do say so, Mr

"We're fine," Jimin smiles flirtatiously, "You're looking quite handsome today if I do say so, Mr. Choi. That blue tie really makes your eyes pop."

Your boss flushed a bright red, "Th-Thank you, Mr. Park."

"No need to be so formal, sir," the boy winks.

You want to smack your head repeatedly on your desk to escape this awkward situation. But then you see your golden opportunity.

"Well I guess I'll let the two of you get back to work—"

"Actually, Mr. Choi," you interrupt and already beginning to throw your things in your bag, "I just got an email from a lead source for the article I'm working on and she would like to interview in person right now so I'm going to meet up with her."

"O-Okay..." the man stuttered when you whizzed past him and dashed to the elevator.

Climbing in you pressed the 'close door' button a dozen times and when it finally did, you leaned back against the wall and let out a long breath. In case it wasn't clear—no, you didn't have a random interview just pop up into your schedule, you just needed to get out of that office.

In all honesty, it wasn't Jimin's elaborate NSFW stories at work that had you practically hyperventilating. Nor was it the article you just couldn't manage to finish. Instead, it was the internal battle you were fighting.

Ever since Jimin suggested the idea of you being with your roommates romantically, it was all you could think about. It's occupied your every thought and driven you into a mild pit of distress. 

And who did you go to when you felt upset?

When you reach the lobby floor you leave the building and find your feet taking you in a familiar direction. After a ten minute walk you were downtown. You enter a small, but modern corner coffee shop, the little bell above the door chiming as you entered.

"Hello, welcome to Epiphany Café—" Jin greets you instinctively, but warmly until he glances up to see that it's you and a huge smile lights up his face, "Baby! What are you doing here?"

Your heart fluttered against your will.

Yes, Jin was your broad shoulder to lean on when you weren't feeling discontented.

"Just needed to get out of the office," you shrug, walking up to the counter, "Was having trouble focusing."

"Aww, well then let me take care of you," he coos.

He relays an order to his barista at the espresso machine before stepping out from behind the counter. He leads you over to your favorite table in the far back corner of the quiet shop. Although its completely unnecessary, he insists on pulling out your chair and helping you set up your laptop before returning to the counter to get your coffee. Pampering you at every turn, which Jin tends to do.