Sunday

When Jisung awoke, the room around him was pitch black and a blanket was draped over him. He sat up and looked around in fear, unaware of where Changbin or Chan was. "Changbin?" He called out in a weak voice.

"It's ok. I'm here," Changbin whispered and reached out for Jisung's hand. "Sorry. I didn't want to wake you before, you looked so comfortable."

Jisung crawled over to where Changbin was and hid himself from the darkness under the duvet. "What time is it?" He whispered, moving as closer to Changbin as it was physically possible to.

Changbin wrapped his arms around Jisung and answered, "around 3 am."

"Where's Chan?"

"He's sleeping on the mattress on the floor."

"Ok."

The two fell silent but Changbin knew an unasked question or untold secret lingered in the air on Jisung's behalf. "Is everything ok?"

"I just..." Jisung trailed off, "do you like Chan?"

"Chan?"

"Yeah. Do you like him? Like...really like him," Jisung mumbled, feeling his cheeks heat up from asking such a thing. It was none of his business if Changbin liked Chan but he had no filter after waking up.

"You think I like Chan?"

Jisung gnawed at his bottom lip, "yeah."

Changbin sighed, "if I liked Chan, why would I be lying in a bed with you?"

"I...I don't know," Jisung admitted.

"God, you really are oblivious to everything, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" Jisung frowned.

"I mean," Changbin moved his hand from Jisung's waist to cup his cheek, "it's you I like, silly."

"M-me?" Jisung voice was full of disbelief. Changbin pressed their foreheads together and Jisung's words got caught in his throat. "Why- I...you? Me? Huh?"

Changbin chuckled, "cute."

"You-you called Chan cute."

Changbin frowned before remembering what Jisung was talking about and laughed. "No, I said his dancing was cute and that's because it reminded me of you."

"Oh." Jisung fell silent. It was too dark to see Changbin but he could feel his hand pressed against his cheek and his forehead against his own, making him blush red. "I thought you liked Chan," he mumbled after a few moments before realising something, "wait, you said you like me? As in...like like me?"

"Yes," Changbin confided, "is that ok?"

Jisung nodded quickly, unsure of what else to say or do. He thought he must be dreaming but upon pinching himself he realised he wasn't. He didn't think pinching himself would hurt as much as it did though, causing him to let out a small yelp.

"Uh, are you ok?"

Jisung chuckled awkwardly, "sorry, I pinched myself. I thought I was dreaming."

Changbin smiled and moved closer to Jisung, "you're not dreaming. This is real," he said before closing the distance between them and connecting his lips to Jisung's in a sweet kiss. It was short, only lasting a few seconds, but sweet and made Jisung feel like he was dreaming once again.

"Are you sure? This feels a lot like my dreams."

"You dream about kissing me?" Changbin teased as he pulled away from Jisung but kept his hand resting on his cheek, brushing the hair out of his eyes.