Friday

Jisung didn't know where he was when he first woke up. Why was he so cold? Why did he feel so uncomfortable and most importantly, why did around him smell like...Changbin?

Jisung opened his eyes to see that he was still sat at the end of Changbin's bed with the blanket long fallen off his shoulders. Changbin's arms were wrapped around his waist and both boys were sat in awkward positions that caused the pain in Jisung's neck and back.

He shivered and reached for the blanket, wrapping it around Changbin and himself before reaching for his phone. He looked at the time and groaned. 4 am. He did not want to be awake so early.

Still feeling cold, he curled up against Changbin in search of warmth and buried his face in the crook of his neck. He sighed and realised he probably wasn't going to be able to get warm or comfortable in his current situation so he decided to tap Changbin on the shoulder. Getting a response was harder than he anticipated so he decided to do the next best thing and leaned close to his ear, shouting "wake up!"

Changbin jumped awake. "What the fuck?" He asked, looking around in horror before his eyes settled upon a giggling Jisung. "Evil," he mumbled.

"No, cold!" Jisung pouted, causing Changbin to sigh.

"What time is it?"

"4 am. Can we please lie in your bed because I'm freezing and we sat there for hours and now my neck hurts," Jisung continued to pout, making Changbin finally smile.

"Your fault for falling asleep," Changbin shrugged but stood up anyway, pulling Jisung up after him. He didn't admit it but he was freezing too and didn't want to be awake at such an early hour. He pulled back the duvet on his bed and Jisung crawled onto the right side, rewrapping himself in the blanket. Changbin grinned and pulled the duvet over Jisung who had already closed his eyes and was drifting off to sleep again. "Does the baby want anything else?" Changbin teased.

Jisung opened his eyes to frown at him before shutting them again, "yes, a hug."

Changbin climbed into the bed beside Jisung and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close so Jisung was curled up against his side and his head was leaned against his neck, much like before but more comfortable. "Happy?"

Jisung sighed in content, "perfectly."

-

The next time Jisung woke up he was intensely panicking. "Changbin, Changbin, Changbin!" He shook the older, desperate to wake him up.

Being woken up by a panicking Jisung made Changbin panic just as much. "What? What happened? Are you ok?" He asked, sitting up and seeing a look of terror on Jisung's face.

"It's half ten. We're an hour and a half late for school!" He explained, still panicking and starting to climb out of Changbin's bed.

Changbin let out a sigh of relief upon realising that nobody had died and Jisung wasn't hurt. He grabbed Jisung's hand to stop him from leaving, "it's fine. We can just skip today."

Jisung stared at Changbin. "Skip? We can't skip!" He exclaimed, watching as Changbin lay back down on his bed as if he had all the time in the world.

"Sure we can. Nobody's going to care, just tell them you were sick when you go in on Monday."

Jisung frowned, "but...I've never done that before."

"Then I'm corrupting you," Changbin teased, "there's a first time for everything, you know?"

"No shit, otherwise we wouldn't do anything," Jisung rolled his eyes but surprisingly climbed back into the bed beside Changbin. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt this once," he decided, "but I demand cuddles in exchange for my presence."

Changbin laughed, "your presence? I have to pay to spend time with you now?"

"Only in cuddles."

Changbin draped his arm over Jisung's stomach and leaned his head on Jisung's shoulder, "how's this?"

Jisung grinned, "perfect."

-

The school day had finished and all Changbin and Jisung had done was lie in bed, hugging each other. A film was playing on the TV but either of the boys were paying attention, Jisung was on the verge of falling back asleep and Changbin was texting someone on his phone.

The bright light emitting from it was annoying so Jisung looked up at Changbin and frowned, "are you almost done?"

Changbin smiled and turned off his phone, "aww, are you jealous you aren't getting all my attention?" He cooed and pinched one of Jisung's cheeks which resulted in Jisung elbowing him in the stomach. "Ow, that hurt."

"I'm not jealous. It was just annoying."

"Ok, well Chan was wondering where we were today so I've invited him around," Changbin explained. Jisung involuntarily groaned before realising how rude he sounded. Luckily, Changbin laughed in response. "What's wrong with Chan?"

"Nothing, he's great. I just...wanted to stay like this," Jisung admitted and looked down at Changbin's arms that were securely wrapped around his waist. He doubted that would happen if Chan came around. He was sure Changbin liked Chan and not him. Chan was new, charming and sweet while Jisung was nervous, clingy and annoying.

Changbin smiled, "don't look so sad. I'm not kicking you out."

The sound of the doorbell interrupted the comfortable silence that the two had fallen into. It was hard for Jisung not to cling onto Changbin as he got out of bed and left the room to answer the door. He settled for pouting instead.

"My parents are going to kill my brother when they get back. It's a mess down there," Changbin said as he walked back into the room with a chuckling Chan behind him. Jisung sat up and tried to smooth down his hair that inevitably looked a mess.

"Hey, Jisung," Chan smiled as he noticed the other boy. Jisung waved back and smiled when Changbin sat down next to him again. Chan sat down opposite both of them, at the end of the bed and turned to look at what was on the TV. "Oh, Zombieland, I love this film!" He exclaimed.

"Well, it's good but it's no Mean Girls," Jisung shrugged.

"You keep talking about this Mean Girls but are you going to actually show me it?" Chan inquired.

Jisung's face lit up, "oh, yes, yes, yes! We can watch it right now."

"Oh god," Changbin sighed and watched Jisung as he ran to change the dvd that was playing, "now look what you've done. I'm going to have to watch it for the third time this week!"

Jisung giggled and Chan moved to sit next to Changbin, the opposite side of Jisung. Jisung then turned off the light before jumping on the bed beside Changbin and wrapping the blanket around his shoulders.

The film began. Chan watched with curiosity, Jisung quoted the iconic parts and Changbin rest his head on Jisung's shoulder, which made the younger's insides twist, in a good way.

The fact Chan kept laughing throughout the film made Jisung happy but the fact Changbin kept moving closer to him made him even happier.

"This is funny but why do you like it so much?" Chan asked when they were half way through the film. Changbin also looked up at Jisung for an answer to the question.

"Um, well..." He began, "when I was younger it was the only dvd I had because my parents couldn't afford anything else. They bought me it on my twelfth birthday and I guess I formed an attachment to it. Like, some people have a teddy bear or a song to comfort them, my thing is Mean Girls."

Changbin wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist again and hugged him tightly, "cute."

-

Yikes, I'm late with the updating but I have 4 essays to write for college and I'm in France for the weekend so please forgive me 😣