Thursday

Halloween. The one day of the year where Jisung could dress up as whatever he wanted and nobody would judge him. Or at least, as far as he was aware of. He's sure someone judged him that time he dressed up as Princess Peach but they didn't say anything to his face so he didn't care.

Either way, Halloween was always a fun time for him as he and Changbin always wore matching costumes. This year, he was going as an angel and Changbin was going as a demon. When Changbin told Chan about the outfits, Chan decided to join in and dress up as God which made Jisung laugh. "How are you going to dress as God? You'd have to be invisible!" He exclaimed as all 3 sat on the school field. It was break time and despite the time of year, it was sunny outside so they made the most of the short-lived weather.

"Well, I'll go as what people think God looks like," Chan shrugged, "you know, white hair and beard. A long robe."

Jisung chuckled, "you're going to look like Santa."

Changbin, who had drowned out their conversation with the music playing through his headphones, picked a small daisy out of the ground before throwing it in Jisung's direction. It hit his face and Changbin laughed.

"What was that for?" Jisung asked. Chan joined in the laughing and Jisung narrowed his eyes at both of them. He gripped the daisy's below him in his own hand, collecting a pile and launching them in Changbin's direction, "take that, loser!"

Changbin gasped, "did you just call me a loser!?"

Jisung answered with a smug look on his face, "yup!"

Changbin gripped the grass below him and pulled it out of the ground, showering an unsuspecting Jisung in it. The grass decorated his hair and left Jisung looking angry. Chan wasn't able to tell if it was genuine anger of if he was kidding. "That's it-" he said before lunging forward and pushing Changbin onto the ground which ended in him falling on top of him. Changbin continued to laugh as Jisung grabbed a chunk of grass out of the ground and sprinkled it in his hair. It's only when it got on Changbin's face that he reacted.

"That went in my mouth!" He exclaimed, desperately trying to get the grass pieces out.

Jisung shrugged, "shouldn't have put it in my-"

Jisung was cut off by Changbin pushing him off his chest and onto the ground beside him. A small yelp escaped his mouth and he was about to retaliate until Changbin held up his hands in a surrender, "truce, truce, truce!"

Jisung huffed, "ok, fine."

"So... what are we actually doing for Halloween?" Chan asked once the two had stopped fighting.

"My parents are out of town-" Changbin started, offering his hand to Jisung and pulling him off the ground.

"Your parents are out of town? I'm sorry but I made a promise to God and I'm not ready for that type of thing yet."

"What? Wait, fuck you, Jisung. That's not where this was going!" Changbin shoved the younger, who was hysterically laughing, back on the floor. Jisung was laughing as if he had told the funniest joke in the world and all Changbin could do was shake his head in disappointment. "I was saying that my parents are out of town so my brother is throwing a Halloween party. You're both invited."

"Of course I am. You never spend Halloween without me," Jisung smiled, still lying and the floor and picking strands of grass out of the ground, this time not throwing them in Changbin's direction.

"Yeah, you're welcome for being invited," Changbin scoffed at his lack of thanks. Jisung giggled which was adorable and hard to stay 'mad' at so Changbin ignored it, even if he was only joking about being annoyed.