How Dare You!(15)

Hyunjin POV

Seungmin...

He kissed me...

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU DISGRACE!" Jeoshin yelled, running inside and knocking Seungmin down.

Still processing what just happened, I couldn't pay attention to how badly Seungmin was getting hurt.

"YOU FUCKING GAY PERSON! STAY AWAY FROM HYUNJIN YOU PRICK! HYUNJIN ISN'T GAY AND HE HATES GAY PEOPLE LIKE YOU! HE'LL NEVER LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE GAY!" Jeoshin was yelling everywhere.

I snapped out of it. "JEOSHIN! LEAVE HIM ALONE! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS!"

I yelled at her so she'd stop. "UGH! A fucking disgrace! Baby you hate Seungmin because he's gay right? I mean, you should because gay people aren't allowed to live-"

"JEOSHIN ENOUGH!" I yelled. "We'll cancel our date today."

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO!"

"FINE! She snapped, leaving the house.

"I-I'm sorry J-Jin- I mean, Hyunjin..."

I sighed. "It's okay Seungmin. BUT HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY FIRST DATE!"

"I-I really didn't mean t-too..."

"YOU DIDN'T MEAN TOO?!?! SURE YOU 'DIDN'T' THAT'S A FUCKING LIE RIGHT THERE!"

"CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE?! CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!"

"I DO ACCEPT THE FACT! I REALLY DO! I JUST CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!" Seungmin was raging.

I've never seen him this emotional in my life..

"Why are you so emotional?!"

"BECAUSE I'M HURT!"

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE WHO'S HURT! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAUSED IT!"

"...Okay... you're right, I caused it.." he got up and went to his room.

"OH MY GOD! WHY DO I EVEN LIVE WITH HIM?"

I screamed like crazy, kicking the air because I didn't want to break anything in a flash(I miss them!! ;-:)

Seungmin POV

I went into my room, crying..

"I-I'm sorry Hyunjin.. i-if only you knew..." I cried, writing a letter for him.

I hope he'll read this letter...

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

A/N: Heyy guys!! Sorry if this chapter is short but, I finally updated after few weeks? Also, I'll probably update later today too! Anyways, I won't be going hiatus much now, but I am still suffering from anxiety.. but I owe that to JeonginIsGrownUp !! She helped me, though we had a short talk 😂 but I very much appreciate a person like her!! THANK YOU ERICA!! I hope it's okay to say your name, and again, thank you so much!! I really really appreciate your help!! Just, THANK YIU SO SO MUCH honestly, reading your text helped me!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️