Hey Seungmin...?(3)

Hyunjin POV

Hm... is there something that I don't know? Minnie hasn't been with us, and he's been also skipping meals...

"So Hyunjin? When did you ask her out?" Chan asked. "Uh" I scratched my head. "Few hours ago.."

"Oh.. I mean ahhh.. so how come she isn't here?"

"Because she has other friends, I don't want to bother her." I laughed. "Okay then."

Still.. it was awkward.. "Well um, I'm going to go check up on Minnie and Felix. They're kinda taking so long, haha." Woojin left the table. Leaving, Chan, Jeongin, Minsung, Changbin, and I alone.

"Woojin hyung, let me come with you." Jeongin ran to Woojin, leaving together.

Jisung sighed. "I'm sorry to guys, but as much as I love you all, especially Minho, I want to check on Min too.. there's something off about him.." he whispered the last parts.

Yeah.. somethings not right here.. I'm his best friend right? I should go check on him..

"So Minho? Any plans?" Changbin interrupted.
"Hm? Nope, all I want to do is cuddle with Sungie. He loves cuddling."

"Ahh, yeh, I'm trying to make a move honestly for Felix. Chances are, we could end up together."

"Of course there are chances! When are you going to-" I was interrupted.

"Hey Hyunie!"

Seungmin POV

"Seungmin!!" Felix yelled. "Hm? Hey Felix! What are you doing here?" I smiled. "Why are you always leaving?!"

"What do you mean?? I'm fine, hyung. Stop worrying." I teared up. "WORRY??! HOW CAN I NOT WORRY ABOUT YOU!!? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU SO HURT!!" He yelled.

Silence

"You're better and stronger than this.. I know you Minnie... you're not like this.."

I cried my eyes out. Knowing that I'll never get a chance with Hyunjin... of course won't.. he doesn't like me in that way, so what could possibly happen?

"I'm sorry, hyung! It just hurts so bad!" I hugged him, tightly. "It hurts... so so much... watching him find someone..."

"I should be happy for him.." he sighed. "Yes you should.. but not like this.."

"Minnie-ah!" Woojin yelled, Jeongin and Jisung following along.

"Oh Seungminnie.." they all hugged me.. lIn sorry.. guys, I can't take it anymore.."

"Shh... it's okay Minnie.. we know how hard it is for you..."

"I try not to think about it.. but the more I do, the more I feel like nothing to him.."

"We know Min... we know.."

"Thank you guys.." I smiled.. not a fake one.. but a real one... they all widened their eyes and gasped..

"That's the first time I've ever seen you smiled in a long time.. a real one that is.."

I laughed.. "I know, I know.."

"Hey Seungmin...?"