Letter...?(17)

Heyyy guysss!!! I am finally updating after 2month?? I don't remember 😂 but I'll update later today also for making you guys wait THAT long. I know a lot of you guys have been wanting me to update, so here it is!!😁

Hyunjin POV

"I HATE YOU SEUNGMIN!! FUCK YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE!!" I threw his things on the floor..

I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!!

"HYUNJIN STOP!!" They all yelled. Running towards me, they stopped me for trying to ruin Seungmin's shit.

"ARGH! LET ME GO! HE DESERVES THIS!"

"NO HE DOESN'T!! JUST STOP!!!"

After a few minutes.. I have calmed down.. still mad..

"S-Stop Hyunjin.. please control you anger.."

"How can I when that little shit ruined everything?!"

Felix sighed. "We'll leave you alone.. here.. a letter from Seungmin..."

A letter...?

They all left me alone in Seungmin's room.. opening the letter.. I felt guilty..

Jinnie..
I know this won't make sense but... guess what..? ...I'm fiction... I know this may seem funny and all but... it's true... I've been fiction all this time..
I never told you because I thought you wouldn't love me the way I love you.. I'll always love you.. even if I'm not real.. I've showed my love and support to you as to show you, just how much of a blessing you are to me..
The time I saw you confess to Jeoshin.. I was happy for you.. only because you were happy.. although I spent my times, trying to be happy for you,
I've been crying a lot.. I knew this day would come since the moment you yelled out.. "I wish you were fiction.."
But it's okay.. it's not your fault... it's mine.. haha..
That time where you had asked me about my parents.. I lied to you... I never had parents.. nor had a grandmother.. I had just appeared out of no where.. haha.. this probably seems fake to you.. but.. it's what you just think.. I'm such a bad friend.. especially for not telling you.. my best friend.. the truth.. because.. don't best friends tell each other everything..?
So.. how am I fiction you say..? Because... I was drawn in your memory.. you drew me.. but how? Because of your mind.. your mind is what built me to become alive.. your image of me...
Weird isn't it? Well again, it's not your fault, it's mine for being apart of your wonderful life.. because I know how much your life meant to you.. as much as for me.. my life didn't because.. of course, I'm fiction.. I'm a fake..
The time you yelled at me to leave you alone after playing hide and seek with the members,
I told Felix and the rest that I'm not real and I have told them not to tell you because again, I knew that you wouldn't love me the way I love you... I'm happy for you and Jeoshin.. but I'm ashamed of myself for ruining your opportunity to go in your very very 1st date.
Oh. And if you're trying to look for me... I won't be telling you exactly where.. you'll just have to figure that out yourself..
But why would you look for me? Haha, because you have Jeoshin of course.. anyways... this is my letter to you... I hope you'll never stop smiling til this day Jinnie.. I hope you don't mind me calling you Jinnie.. it's just that you've always wanted me to call you Jinnie again..
So here I am.. calling you Jinnie... and again.. I love you.. my prince...

From,
Seungmin..

"S-Seung-... Minnie..."

I fell in my knees...

It's my fault... it's been my fault all along... it was never ever you Minnie... it was me...

Jisung POV

"Do you think he's doing alright?" I asked. Looking at each and every one of them.. there was silence...

I sighed... just then, we all heard Hyunjin sream.. he was screaming his lungs out, sobbing..

"SEUNGMIN I'M SORRY!! I'M SO SORRY!! IT'S MY FAULT!! IT'S MINE"

Damn he screaming like a crazy ass maniac.. but I don't blame him.. we all do miss Seungmin very very much.. leaving Hyunjin clues to find Seungmin..

As we ran into the room, we saw Hyunjin.. looking like a damn MESS!

"REEE!!" Jeongin yelled. "DON'T YOU EVER BREAK SEUNGMIN'S HEART THE WAY I'M ABOUT TO RUIN YOURS!" And with that.. Jeongin attacked him.

Our fast reflexes had grabbed Jeongin before ruining Hyunjin's messed up face..

Don't worry, he's beautiful, but Minho is over the top-

"LET ME AT HIM!!" Jeongin yelled..

"Jeongin, please calm down.."

"I CAN'T!"

"What would Seungmin do if he SAW YOU LIEK THIS!?" Chan yelled, Jeongin being in Yedam's arms for comfort.

Everything went quiet after Chan hyung mentioned Seungmin's name..

A few minutes and Jeongin had finally calmed his ass down.. still in Yedam's arms, on the other hand.. Hyunjin still looks fucked.

"I'm sorry Minnie.. I'm sorry Minnie.. please come back, please..

Please.. it's my fault you're heart is broken... it's me.. and it'll never be you because... y-you're my...

You're my...

Best friend..."

We heard sobs.. "Hyunjin... if you want to find Seungmin.. stop crying, and we'll give your the clues we made.. just for you.." Minho added.

THAT'S MY MAN RIGHT THERE! MY BITCH! MY HOE!

After that, Hyunjin had finally stopped crying.. sitting in the living room.. we gave him all the clues..