Kiss...(14)

A/N: heyy guys! Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm sorry for not updating for the past few days. A week ago, I have been suffering from anxiety because of my insecurities, my body size, and more. I know in this condition is not healthy, especially because I'm honestly wanting to lose weight, but this isn't a good way to do. It's honestly very stupid of me right? I know it is😂 But I just wanted to let you guys know. Sorry if you guys didn't really want to know, but I just wanted to let things slide for a moment and just let you guys know. So yeah, I'm going to update this chapter, and I will be going hiatus again, but I don't know for how long. And again, I'm sorry, please don't worry about me also, I'll try to do well and hopefully I'll get better to update some more.. sorry if I kept repeating myself🙇🙇

Seungmin POV

"Wake up Seungmin~ breakfast is ready~" I groaned. "Okay Woojin hyung, I'll get up" I stretched.

Getting up, I went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

After getting dressed, I went downstairs greeted by WooChan. "Good morning Min! How was your sleep?"

"It was good." I shrugged and started eating.

"Oh. I forgot to us,tell you something.." Chan sounded a bit hesitant. "Uhm, Hyunjin is coming to pick you up."

Why..?

I looked down. "Why?"

"I-I honestly don't know Min.."

I sighed. Losing the appetite to eat. "Thanks for the food.." I said.

"You barely ate Seungmin.." Woojin said in a concerned voice.

"I-It's fine hyung."

"Felix told us."

Of course he would..

"Well, I don't know what to do.. I'm not going to force myself to eat.."

"I know you shouldn't but it's for the best because you're losing weight and THAT'S NOT GOOD." He said, calmly.

I shrugged it off.

My heart is so heavy..

"So.." I paused. "When will he pick me up?"

"I don't kno-"

Door bell. "There he is."

I opened the door and saw Jeoshin with Hyunjin. "Let's go." I sighed again.

"Whatever" and went passed them. "Bye Chan hyung! Bye Woojin hyung! I love you guys!" I yelled.

"We love you too Min!"

"So we're going to drop you off because we're going on out very first date." I nodded.

I hate this so much.

"But first, Jeoshin needs to get ready. So we're going to drop her off and then go home."

I nodded again, not caring about a single word he says.

After coming home, which was tiring. I went to bed and laid down.

What a boring day.

"Seungmin, I need your help." I groaned. "Okay." Getting up and going to his room.

"Ahh!" I screamed and I covered my eyes. "Why are you naked?!" I yelled. "Because I'm changing" he said in a cold tone.

"You could've put in a shirt before I came here!"

"Too bad."

"So why did you need me?" I asked, still covering my eyes. "I'm don't Seungmin, you can open your eyes now." And so I opened my eyes seeing him dressed.

Thank god! I couldn't handle it.

"Oh! What should I do?"

"What do you mean, 'what should I do' it's your date, not mine."

"I know, but I need some advice."

I sighed. "Hyunjin, there's nothing for me to say.. just make her happy.." I left the room.

I can't take this anymore. He's annoying, but I still love him.

"Okay Seungmin. Looks like she's here." He said. "Wait.. Hyunjin.." he turned around. "Yes?"

I sighed.

I know I'm going to regret this..

"I'm sorry... but I can't take this anymore.. I can't handle the pain of you yelling at me and leaving me.. I know Jeoshin is your girlfriend and that you love her.. b-but.."

I paused.. tears falling. "I-I love you! I loved you ever since you came into my life. I know you don't like me and that you're mad at me for confessing to you! But I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled my heart out.

The next thing you know..

I kissed him..

Right in front of Jeoshin...

I'm sorry Hyunjin..