Norwegian Wood

(Featuring the Song in this Story)

  We begin the scene with the fab four walking through a Norwegian Forest, searching to find some roads that'll lead them back to the concert they were suppose to go too.  Before, there plane had to throw them out of the plane with parachutes because there was a group of fangirls that secretly got on the plane with them.

  Now the Beatles in Blue walk through the Woods of Norway...

GEORGE with his hands in his pockets: "When are we gonna get there John?"

JOHN: "I don't know exactly, I've never been  here before!"

GEORGE: "Well I'm starving, and if we don't get to a restaurant soon I'll have to eat one of you."

PAUL: "Hey!  Don't joke about tha' stuf' George it's not a good idea to eat your bandmates."

RINGO laughed: "You eat like a  huge, gigantic lion George HUh-HUh-YEaHuh."

JOHN annoyed: "He can eat a whole buffet' and stay skinny afterwards!"

GEORGE looking to the camera shrugging: "I like food."

The four Beatles soon come across a water stream that lead up to the mountains.  They still had no idea where they were going but, John Lennon lead the way being the leader he is.

JOHN exclaiming: "Well would you look at that.  These trees ere' are extremely tall!"

PAUL: "I can see that."

RINGO: "Hey...did you guys hear that?"

GEORGE: "I heard it, it sounded like a creaking door or something."

JOHN: "OH don't be stupid lads there are no doors in the Norwegian Woods!"

PAUL half open eyes opened all the way with surprise: "JOHN! There is a door!"

Paul pointed to where Ringo and George were looking and John looked for himself.

JOHN walking up and opening the door: "Well I'll be!"

John fell back dazed and filled with heart eyes.

GEORGE: "What is it?"

The door  closed and then there appeared before them was a great big house they had missed.  Paul walked over and opened the door.

PAUL: "Oh, hello there ms!"

LADY: "You must be Mr. Paul McCartney.  Along with your other friends yes?"

PAUL: "We had no idea you lived ere maddam, maybe you could help us find a way to lead us back to the streets where we could get a ride?"

LADY: "Under one condition."

GEORGE looking  over PAUL's shoulder: "What's that?"

LADY pointing to JOHN: "HE stays ere' with me."

RINGO: "We can't do that we need John!"

LADY with her arms folded: "Lennon....or no directions."

PAUL: "Oh dear, alright fine you can have him but then you have to let him go after because we need him for a concert."

JOHN: "Can I say how much I love you?"

LADY giggles: "Oh John...Well, off you go now for the rest of you.  All you need to do is to follow the stream down and it'll lead to a pond that points towards some shorter trees that leads to the roads."

Paul, George, and Ringo left John with the Lady at the Norwegian home.  John soon began to sing as the beautiful Lady gazed towards him in a affectionate way...

JOHN: "I----once had a girl, or should I say she once had me..."

The Lady invited her inside of the home.

JOHN: "She--showed her room, Isn't it good-Norwegian Wood?"

JOHN: "She asked me to stay and she told me to sit any-where,"

John looked around scratching his head.

JOHN: "So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair,"

Instead the Lady and John sat upon a rug on the ground.

JOHN: "I sat on the rug- bidding my time, Drinking her wine,"

JOHN: "We--talked un-til two an then she said--."

Lady grabbing John's dark blue tie.

  LADY: "It's time for bed."

....................................

JOHN: "She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh,"

JOHN: "I told her I didn't , and crawled off to sleep in the bath,"

John folded his arms as he shivered cold in the empty white bathtub now, with all his blue clothes on.

Morning came and John yawned waking up.

JOHN: "And when I awoke--I was alone, This bird has flown,"

John grew angry as he took out a small lighter and ignited flames to the house.

JOHN: "So I lit a fire, Isn't it good Norwegian Wood?"

....................................

The music ended as John ran from the burning house, he had to find his band mates and he did so by following the water stream, to where the pond, that lead towards the small trees and where the road was.  

He looked around desperate for his band mates, until then, when he got to the road he hitched hiked a ride.  Surprisingly in the car, it turned out to be his band mates."

JOHN: "LADS!"

PAUL: "Hey there John, did she leave you?"

JOHN: "Yes, as always."

GEORGE: "Now we know how not to trust people with invisible cabins."

JOHN: "That's for sure!"

Soon all four of the Beatles laughed along with eachother in the end.