2nd : Childhood Friends

Lisa's POV

He kept on banging my door. “Lisa! Listen I'm sorry I didn't meant what I said. You misunderstood it.”

“Oh yeah I did?! How can someone misunderstood what you said?! Fuck you Jeon Jungkook!”

“Gorilla come on let me explain. Stop crying, I'm sorry I was being a jer-” “Don't call me gorilla! I hate you monster. I never knew you would do this to me! I hate you!” I kept on crying but looking at the situation we look like a kids fighting.

“Lisa open this door and let's talk. I'll explain it to you. Ask me, now I'll tell you everything you want to know. Though I know it'll ruin our relationship.” is he serious? I'm freaking pissed. I opened the door.

“Let me goddamn ask you why are you freaking mad at me?! You were mad at me so sudden that I didn't have a time to catch up what's wrong! I kept on asking myself ‘did I do something wrong?’ if I hurt you but nothing came to my mind! I hate you so damn much. You always confuse me!” I start whining from the top of my lungs. “I confuse you to the fact that you can't sleep. Huh?! Suck my ass you douchebag! Do you think I'll be able to sleep for three days after you just kissed me?! You think it's a normal thing? You took my first when we were thirteen and you kissed me again. YOU NEVER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY! DON'T KISS ME IF IT'S A JOKE! WHY DID YOU EVEN KISS ME?! CAUSE I DO-”

“I never joke around when I kissed you.” I did have the louder voice but he made me stop with his soothing voice. “I never did, Lisa. I was serious when I took your first, I was serious when I kissed you two summers ago, and now I'm serious that I kissed you.”

We turned silent and I just stare straight at his dark brown eyes. He is always breath taking no matter what he do. “I'm going to answer everything you asked just now but after I do, we'll never return from being friends. Are you sure about that?” his question made me think twice but I wanna know his answers. Also, if his answers will make us stop being friends then why? Why will it affect us?

“Ye-yeah.” I was unconscious why I said that but I must say that it was what my heart want to say.

“Then I'll start.” he kept on walking forward and as my normal reflexes I kept on stepping backwards. His eyes never turned away from my eyes. I then suddenly fell at my bed as I didn't notice. He hovered at me and trapped me in both of his hands as he stare deeply into my eyes as if he wants to read what my soul says. “I'm not mad at you, just like I said I'm avoiding you to keep my sanity together. You didn't do anything wrong you just made me confuse. Remember when Jisoo interviewed you about me. She asked what am I to you and you said ‘He's like a younger sibling to me’ do you know how mad I am about that? Don't you see me as a guy? When we were kids you were much taller than me but now I could put my head on top of yours. I'm a guy Lisa. Look at me I am a freaking guy.”

I gulped. “Then the next day you freaking went inside my room with your undies only. Do you know that I get frustrated when I see a girl inside my room, on my bed, with only her undies? Are you serious? So I kept my distance away. I told you to stop clinging at me because I will consume you like a freaking monster if you don't. You see Lisa? I kissed you just because you put your head on my lap and I don't know what more I could do but you keep on pushing me. Yes Lisa I'm so confused that I can't sleep. Remember when you and I took your brothers beer and hide to drink it because we are underage? You told me that I make your heart beat faster when you were drunk and then after that you asked me why I seemed like I didn't slept for a week because I really didn't slept for a week.” his long ass speech isn't going to end.

“As you can see Lisa you are driving me nuts and that's why I called you annoying because you kept on doing things to me that makes me feel crazy. You are wrong Lisa, I always take you seriously. Maybe when we hold hands to school you never thought about it much but I'm like a freaking tomato blushing when thinking about it. I take everything you do seriously, I'm a very cold person to other people but when it's you I always think about each word I say cause I don't wanna hurt you. When I kissed you for the first time before that time I heard you talking to your classmate about having your first kiss with your crush and I knew it was Jimin who was your crush that time. I was so worked up thinking you would kiss him and without thinking I took your first. Afraid that Jimin might take it away from me. Two summers ago you talked to me about your first MU and you said that he wants to kiss you.” he sighed for s very long time. Looks like he is trying to collect confidence.

“I was so mad so I pulled you in front of him and kissed you. You were so mad at me because you two ‘broke up’ when you didn't even start dating. I wanna confess that whenever you had some guy on mind and that I see you could start dating him I try messing everything up. You wanna ask why did I kiss you? This is the time where everything will change.” I couldn't reply with words so I nodded.
“I kissed you because I like you. I do baby.”

“wait my heart will jump out of my chest. Stop it. Dang it, is it because of my fever?” I became so worked up and covered my face. He chuckle and took away my hand from my face.

“Now that I confessed I think I'm not the only one who feels that way. Am I right?”

“Mhmm, I really thought you and Rose are dat-” he kissed me once again before I could even say anything.

“Since the day I saw you on a dress when I thought you were a guy I never liked any girl beside you.”

“Don't make my heart flutter you ass.” I said and he pinched my nose. Suddenly he kissed me all over my face. “YAH! Stop it!”

“You sure? I know you like it tho.” he said.

“You aren't going to get tired of me?” I suddenly asked out of the blue. The concern of dating someone made me also scared because of the possiblities of breaking up.

“Silly, I've been liking you for almost 12 years and I never got tired of you. Now that I'm dating you do you think I'll get tired of you for the next 20 years?” He chuckled.

“Whose dating who?”

Oh fuck. “Jin hyung?” we said in unison. My brother is freaking back.