3rd : Deadly Machine

Jeon Jungkook P.O.V

It's already the launch time and we are deciding in which place where we are launching them.

"We should launch it to Gwangju Net."

"No, we should launch it at Myungman Leisure Land."

There were two groups that was divided. Mingyu and Jaehyun has another thought while BamBam, Yugyeom, and Donghyuk also.

"Come on guys don't argue over where to launch the car." Lisa said.

"My car suddenly stopped moving. Maybe I couldn't come at the appointed time, I'm sorry." We saw a guy that was having a trouble with his car.

"Lisa, should you klunk the-" as I turb to my side to check on Lisa she wasn't there anymore. "Lisa?"

"Hey, look at that. A girl is fixing that car." I heard a stranger guys state to each other and when I look at it, Lisa was there trying to fix the car. This girl, really.

After an hour the car has already moved. "It moved! Who is that girl. She's so amazing to be repairing a car." Those crowd said. The smile on her face when she fixed it. She must really love it.

"Lisa! It's done let's go already." Mingyu shouted catching Lisa's gaze.

"Oh. I'm coming!" She smiled brightly and run towards us. She bowed to the guy earlier and came to us.

"Did you guys already decided on where to launch the car?" Lisa said still smiling as she went to us.

"Ahh yeah we did but you are not possibly thinking on going there in that situation. Right?" Donghyuk said.

"Eh?" She was shock and I could see her become sad as she think she can't go to the launch. "You guys can go ahead. We'll catch up later." I said and grabbed Lisa's hand and walk to the nearby coin laundry shop that I know.

"Ahh, thanks Jungkook." She turn to me as I was taking off my upper uniform. (oohhh abs~)

"Eh!" She blushed and it just hit my heart. Shes so adorable. "Here, wear this while you wash your cloth." I said as I handed her my uniform. She took it and ran at the hidden corner at the side, maybe planning to change. I think that's better because if I see her blush I might not control myself.

I look to see a mild scream and saw Lisa running towards a button. Oh I forgot that it was about to fall off. I stood up and was about to catch her when she tripped causing both of us to fall. She landed on my chest as she sat on my lap. "Sorry Jungkook!" She pulled back and I saw that the shirt was fully unbuttoned revealing her chest. I grabbed her with one arm and pulled her to my chest.

"With that attire, I should not see it in front of me or I'll lose my control." I said softly. Her chest and mine was connected as we breath together. "Your heart is beating fast." I said.

"Its-its Jungkook's fault." shit, please god don't make me do anything.

After the clothes were washed off. I immediately let Lisa change her cloth. "I'm done." Here she comes with her wide, innocent and lovely smile.

"Lisa, I've found you." The guy from earlier walked inside the shop. I was alarmed.

"I just wanted to come here for something." He said and handed a business card which Lisa took kindly. She glanced ay the card and her eyes were full of delight.

"No way! You came from Kyungdong University?! That school that is nationally popular for their team to always win on automobile championship?!" Lisa was so happy, I've never seen her so happy all this time and it aches my heart.