1st : Childhood Friends

Lisa's POV

Hello I'm Kim Lalisa. 2nd year high school from Yeongseol Academy. I could say I'm pretty much good in everything, not being cocky but I cn do anything. I'm pretty flexible in everything I do. I'm always first, not until he came. My childhood friend, Jeon Jungkook. We live nearby each others’ house. Our families are close so we also get along well. He used to study to an all boys school but then transferred to my school. I could say I know his talent. He always tops his class, he's active when it comes to sport, and he never fail anyone's expectations from him. That's what other people see in him but actually he is a one big fat ass guy.

For the very first week he transferred to our school he had rejected almost half of the girls in our school. He was called quadruple threat. He can dance, sing, act, smart and I think the title was still short because there is a long ass list of all the things he's good at. Tho I'm pretty much like him, I've lost my title in our school because of him. I always end up second to him. I fucking hate this guy! Now all the girls like him but now what I'm seeing is definitely not a popular guy stunt.

“YAH! Could you stop eating like that?!” I shouted at him when I notice him munching burger as if it was his last meal. He has been avoiding me for days after that fight happened. I missed him so much.

“Oh yor aewek? Do yo shill fel dijjy?” you don't understand what he said? Let me translate it for you ‘Oh you're awake? Do you still feel dizzy?’ he was talking with his mouth full which if his younger sister Somi see, she'll definitely smack his brain out of his head.

“Speaking of which I'm hungry so I was about to grab some. Didn't know you were here.” I said as I placed myself in the couch. I put my head on his lap and was about to rest.

“Lisa,” his voice were cold and I know that when he does that he is upset about something. He never get cold for no reason. He's my baby pig after all so I know everything. “I told you to stop getting too clingy at me.” he was done with his meal so he put his wrapper aside.

“I told you to stop!” he was so mad when I suddenly jump to him and clung on his bicep. I was just thinking of annoying him but he was really mad.

“why are you mad at me?!” I shouted back.

“you know that there is a fair line between me and you now! Why don't you understand a damn about that?!”

After that I felt so upset because the following days he never came to see me. We always bump into each other at school but he will never talk to me if he doesn't need to. “Did I do something for you to be mad at me?” I asked. If there is one person who is capable on making me cry, its him. Even my old brother will have it hard just to make me cry. Its Jungkook who would just say few words and I'll automatically cry. “Were you upset about something? I thought about it but I don't know what I did wrong? Did I say something that hurt you?”

“There's nothing. I just hope you realize that there is a fine line between us.” He stood up from the couch and was about to walk away when I held his wrist.

“Jungkook can you tell me why you are mad at me? It confuses me and makes me sad. Please tell me and I'll try fixing it up. I know I'm inconsiderate person but you know I always try to consider you before anyone. Please don't ignore me you're making me sad.” I'm boyish just like what people mostly think of me but it was him who always bring out this maiden inside of me.

“Then did you ever thought about me being sad also?” He turned around cornered me on the couch with both of his hands. “Did you ever thought that I can't sleep properly because you confuse me.” he leaned forward up until I can feel his minty breath on my face. “The fine line between us, is the only thing that making me hold for my sanity.” his words were in pain. This isn't my childhood friend who was all smiley, his a guy full of heartbroken in his eyes. “Can't you see that I'm a guy?” why do you have to ask that question?

“What did I do wro-” I couldn't finish my words after he suddenly attacked me with a kiss.

“Do you ever see everything behind that?” He sounded frustrated. I quickly shut my mouth. “of course you don't.” he then stood up properly. “I've been avoiding you to keep myself together. Whenever I see you I get frustrated. I told you to stop clinging at me but you just won't.” his words hurt so much.

“You're annoying.” it took only two words for him to wound me so deeply. I start crying but I tried maintaining my poker face.

“I get it. I get it. I'm annoying and you don't want to talk to me anymore. You hate it when I cling to you cause you feel disgusted. Is that it?” I'm so hurt Jungkook.

“That's not what I meant. Lisa liste-” “if I'm annoying then you don't have the right to force me to listen to whatever bullshit you waana say.” I stood from the couch and hurriedly went inside my room. I have a fever so why does he have to make me cry? Maybe Taehyung was right.

“You like him? Well that's the consequence when opposite gender become friends. Once you admit that you'll never return from being friends. Ever.” His words rung on my head.