Stiles Imagine >Requested

***

>For ZoeAlexander6

I walked into my history class, for the second time this week. My classes this year were easier than I though they would be. Today were getting back our first test, and I'm sure I did well.

Mr. Stilinski walked in the room, everyone sat in their usual seat. A bunch of girls did their usual rambling about how good looking he was, it was kinda pathetic.

Even though he is sexy, and I can't stare in his honey brown eyes for more than a couple a seconds. He greeted all of us, and started passing back out our essays.

He lays mine on my desk, not making eye contact with me. I turned it over, and my jaw dropped. There was a red F at the top of my paper, with a sticky note that said 'Report here after school.'

I sighed letting my face fall on my desk, I can't believe I failed my first test.

"For the most part, you all's papers were good, I was very impressed with some of you. And for those that are not happy with their grade, feel free to stop be after school." He told us, and then gave us out assignment for today.

I just stared out the window the whole class, not feeling like doing anything. The bell brought me out of my daze, I quickly grabbed my books, heading toward the door.

But I didn't get out without Mr.Stilinski noticing. "Don't forget after school Y/N." He said, I turned back around on my heels facing him. "I look forward to seeing you." He smirked. "Yes sir." I responded, kinda unsure on how to act, why is he acting weird, When I'm supposed to be in trouble?

The rest of the day was terrible, it went by so slow, and some dude accidentally spilled ketchup on my white jacket at lunch. I was so not looking forward to having to stay for detention, or what ever the heck this was.

The last bell rung, and I took my sweet time getting to his room. I walked in and didn't see him. I smiled and then turned around, well he can't say I didn't try.

Soon as I turned around, I came face to face with a Mr. Stilinski. "Going somewhere?" He smirked. " apparently not." I huffed under my breath.

I sat in one of the front desk, and there wasn't anymore kids in here. "Am I the only one?" I asked, no way. He nodded. "But if I failed, I know other people failed to." I protested, I'm not saying I'm really smart or anything, but I'm usually good with school.

"I didn't even bother asking them, the others people that failed don't care about their grade." He explained, sitting down in his seat, loosening his tie, and undoing the first two buttons. It weirdly made him look to sexy, he's a teacher so I just shook it out of my head.

"Get out the paper " he instructed, I opened my binder and put the paper on my desk.

He got up and walked up to my desk, he leaned over my shoulder. He started talking to my about the paper, and what needed to fix, and why I failed. But I wasn't listing, I was to focused on how good he smelt.

He started pointing to different things I needed to correct, placing his hand on my mid-back lightly, making chill bumps rise on my skin.

"So just rewrite those parts, and I'll regrade it for you." He finished explaining, and then went into his storage closet, to find some books.

I was trying to remember what he said, and then heard a huge crash come from the closet. I got up and ran to the closet, he was getting off the floor, and there was a bunch of junk and papers around him on the floor.

"Are you okay Mr.Stilinki?" "Yes, I just knocked over the top shelf." He grunted, and started picking the stuff up. I walked farther in so I could help, and being the clumsy person I am, tripped on some papers.