Isaac Imagine

You and Isaac had just got back from a date, I guess you could call it, and decided to just hang at your place since your dad was out of town, and your big sister practically lived with her boyfriend, you could have the house to yourselves.

You went up to your room, to change into something more comfy, leaving Isaac in the living room. You went to your bathroom, letting out a sign if frustration.

Isaac was driving you crazy, you had a amazing date. It's not that you don't like being with him, you love spending time with him, but you weren't actually with him. You were dating, but you weren't dating. It's just as confusing as it sounds.

He would take you out, do anything for you. Get anything you wanted, get jealous when other guys hit on you, even make them back off. But you weren't his girl friend, he would even kiss you, but even when he did you could feel him holding back.

You didn't wanna just ask him why he hasn't asked you yet, why he's afraid of commitment, but it was driving you crazy. So you decided it was time.

You pulled your hair into a loose pony tail, and replaced you skirt and crop top, for yoga shorts, and a yellow tank top what had your fav band on it. You didn't care how you looked, you could always be yourself around Isaac.

That was one of the things you loved about him, and all the years you've known him, you always could be your weird self. You two started out as friends for about two years, you were really one of the only people he talked to, but he acted strange. You would try to help him, but he would never tell you was wrong.

His dad died about a year ago, and he finally told you everything. He avoided you for about two months, and then you found out that he was a werewolf, and so were his new friends, and thats why he was staying away from you. After that he changed, he became the Isaac you now love, and you two have became really close over the past like four months.

He took you to the movies tonight, and held your hand the whole time, and then went on a walk by the lake, lit by the moon. It was amazing, but you couldn't take this any longer.

You walked back down stairs, found him on the couch looking at one of your old family photo albums. He turned the page, and laughed looking down at the picture, not noticing you.

"What's so funny?" You asked walking over to the couch, his head shot up, you giggled seeing you scared him. You sat beside him and saw he was looking at a picture of you when you were like two, in the bathtub, with bubbled all in your hair.

"Your were so cute." he chuckled looking back down. "Were?" You giggled messing with him, He looked back up to you. "Well there are a couple of different words I could think of to describe you now." He smirked shutting the album.

You rolled your eyes, he was always making these perverted comments, he really needs to stop hanging around Stiles!

"Like beautiful." He whispered staring, watching your reaction. Wait he's being serious! This wasn't making what I wanna ask any easier.

"Thanks." You blushed, and things got quite. "Can I asked you something?" You kinda blurted out. "Of course love." He answered looking confused, he called you that all the time, but everytime it still gave you butterflies.

You took a deep breath "What are we?" "What do you mean?" He asked slowly, like he knew this was eventually coming, sitting up a little off the couch cushion. "Like we hang out a lot, and you treat me so sweet, but we're not together." You answered trying to find the right words.

He looked like he didn't know what to say, shit. You messed up everything you thought, why did you have do that. "Look y/n I.. He started but you cut him off. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I get you don't like me that.."

He put his hands on your shoulders, stopping your rambling. "It's not that, I care about you alot." "Then what is it, do you not want a relationship or something?" You asked what you were afraid of.

This sad expression feel over his adorable face, this was one time you hated you were right. "I just really don't want it to be like everyone else I cared about." He sighed "Like what?" You asked sounding more harsh than you meant.

"I always get hurt." He replied looking down at his hands, his voice sounding shaky. You felt so bad now, it makes complete sense, his own family even hurt him.

You pulled him into your arms, he slowly leaned into you, wrapping his arms around your back. "I'll never hurt you." You whispered pulling him tighter. After a couple of minutes he spoke up "I love you y/n." He whispered, and leaned back so he was looking into your eyes. You couldn't explain how your insides felt right now if you wanted. You were shocked, excited, and happy all at the same time. "I love you to." You smiled, you couldn't be freakin happier.

He left a couple hours later, and you laid down to go to sleep, you couldn't get the smile off your face.

You woke up hearing something kept tapping against your window, ugh! You got up, cursing out what ever woke you up. You swung open the door to you small balcony, and stepped out into the cool morning air.

You didn't see anything, you looked down, to find a Isaac with a huge bouquet of flowers on his hand. "Good morning love." He smiled looking up at you. "What are you doing silly?" You laughed at him, forgetting how mad you were.

"Well I thought it was my turn to ask you something." "Like?" You lifted a eyebrow trying to keep your cool. Keeping my self from screaming, oh my gosh!!

"Will you do me the honor and agree to the hassle of being my girlfriend?" He smiled. "Yes! Oh my gosh,yes!" You screamed jumping, putting your hands up to your mouth, you couldn't believe it.

You ran through your room, down the stairs, opening the door, he was standing on the other side of. As soon as you saw him you jumped in his arms, he spun you around laughing. Then he kissed you, as the his girlfriend for the first time.

>

Awe! I thought that one was really sweet :) Hope you guys did too, and please feel free to message me request!