Your Pregnant

>Scott

"You ready? He smiled taking your hand standing at his front door. "I guess." I nodded. "It will be fine I promise." He kissed the top of my head and then unlocked the door since he still had a key.

I didn't mean to get pregnant in college, but I don't regret it one bit. Just really nervous Mrs. McCall  would be upset.

"Mom?" Scott called out once we were inside. "Scott is that you?" I heard and then she came down the stairs. She smiled wide seeing us. "What are you to doing home? I thought break wasn't for another two weeks" she hugged us both.

"We decided to come for a visit." Scott told her, and of course she tried to feed us, but we ate on the way.

I helped her make a pie, and we caught up while waiting for it to bake.

After we finished the pie Scott spoke.up "Mom we actually came to tell you something." He breathed out talking fast, like he always did when he was nervous, I held his hand. "What is it?" She half smiled at me, with a anticipating look.

"You already know don't you?" I giggled. " As soon as I saw you, your glowing sweetheart." She nodded. "I told you she wouldn't be mad." Scott told me. "No, I can't wait to spoil my grandchild."

"I just hope were ready." I said honestly, we are still young. "You will be great, let me know if you need anything." She smiled, just like the mother I never had.

>Stiles

I dropped the stick, almost fainting. Oh my God. I couldn't breathe, I can't be pregnant. 

I slid down the wall to the ground, feeling lost. I started crying, what am I gonna do?

"Y/N you up here?" I head, and recognized it was Stiles. He opened to door to my bathroom, and saw me on the ground.

"Baby what wrong?" He whispered coming closer. I watched his eyes when he saw the test next to me. He bent down to read it, and slowly looked up at me.

"Your pregnant." He said verifying what he already knew. "Please don't be mad at me." I started crying even harder, he looked at me weird. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't leave me." I continued to cry, he's not gonna want to stay with me now. He slid closer to me, and lifted up my chin making me meet his eyes.

"I'm not ever leaving you, do you hear me? I love you even more now." He said seriously staring into my eyes. That's not what I was expecting at all. "But what about out parents? And what people are gonna think?" I sniffed. "I don't care, if they don't like it they can kiss my ass." He chuckled.

"I love you." I whispered laying my head against his chest. "I love you to baby."

>Derek

"Y/N you are pregnant, congratulations!" Dr. Smith smiled. "Thank you." I replied not really paying attention to him anymore.

All I could think about was how I was gonna have a baby. We have been trying since our one year wedding anniversary, and its finally happening.

I hurried home to tell Derek, he wanted this even more than I did.

"Derek!" I yelled opening the door. He came flying from the other end of.the house scaring me. "What's wrong?" He asked breathing heavy. "Nothings wrong." I sighed. "Then why are you yelling?" He threw his hands up. " I'm sorry, I'm just really excited.

He gave me a wondering look, I just smiled at him. His eyes lit up, I could tell he knew. "Oh my gosh y/n! " he smiled, picking me up in a hug spinning us around.