Isaac Imagine> requested

***

>For Shelly<

"You getting hungry love?" Isaac asked me, I nodded looking up at him, because he was so tall. We walked over holding hands, to the foodstand.

"Oo I want ice cream!" I clapped like a little kid, Isaac laughed at me. "Okay a ice cream cone for the lady, and I'll get a cotton candy." Isaac told the guy behind the register, and paid.

"Since when do you like cotton candy?" "Since forever?" He chuckled at my question, flashing that gorgeous smile. "Well in the eight months we've been together,I've never seen you eat it so I didn't know." I shrugged my shoulders, waiting for my ice cream cone.

"It will be nine months in eleven days." He smiled again, awe I can't believe he keeps up with that kinda stuff, he's such a amazing boyfriend. "Awe, I can't wait" I replied, and the guy came back with my ice cream and Isaac's cotton candy, that I was definitely stealing some of.

We walked through the fair eating, and I wad I huge blue and pink monkey, hanging at one of the game booths. Isaac saw my looking at it.

"You want that monkey?" He said looking at the game. "Yeah I like it but, I don't have.. I started but he started walking toward the booth. I hurried behind him, as he walked up the girl that looked maybe a little older than us running the game booth.

"Hi, I would like to with that monkey for my lady." He announced to her, and she lightly laughed. "Okay, its three dollars to play."she replied nicely to him, he retrieved the money from his pocket.

She sat the five red balls on the counter in front of him, I watched from the side. He had to get three of the balls on the hole in wall of the booth, but there were two rows if different animals moving back and forth in fron of the hole, blocking it, like a classic carnival game.

He threw the first ball, and missed. Some people standing around laughed, he just shook it off, trying again.

And he missed, and I could tell he was getting mad, he was really frustrated. He let out a deep breath, I could tell he was trying to stay calm. He closed his eyes, and then opened.them back slowly.

The ball flew from his hands so fast I barely saw it, shooting perfectly through the whole. He picked the last two up, doing the same thing, breaking one of wooden animals in half, he threw the last one so hard. None of the people around had anything to say now, some cheered. He smiled, and then took the stuffed monkey. "Sorry about that, thanks" he said to the girl, before coming over to me.

"Here you go, one huge monkey"he laughed, it really was almost half the size of me. "Thank you, but you totally cheated." I giggled, taking it from him, hugging the monkey tightly. "I did not, I just used my abilities to help me win." He protested, smiled innocently, which he wasn't. "I think we've rode everything." "What about that?" He asked pointing at the huge Farris wheel.

We waited in line until we finally got to the front, and sat in the next basket seat. We got closer to the top, and wheel was so huge, you could see over beacon hills. The view was beautiful, with the city all light up in.the dark of the night. We got to the very top I hurried to take a picture of the view, before we moved again. "Look Isaac." I said, holding the camera infront of us, with the view behind us.

He looked and smiled seeing we were taking a picture, I snaped the picture, and then got one more of his kissing my cheek. Then the wheel jerked foward, in the opposite direction its was moving in roughly, almost making me drop my phone.

"What happened?" I asked, trying to look down to see. "I heard someone down there just say its stuck." "Perfect" I mumbled to my self, its cold all the way up here, and there's no telling how long it will take to fix.

"Here" Isaac said, I looked over to see him taking his jacket off. "You can keep it." "No here, your teeth are chattering." He insisted and wrapped it around me. We were up there for about five minutes, and being still up here was starting to get really cold up herin these metal baskets.

"Uh I can't feel my butt anymore." I groaned and then laughed at myself. "Well then I'll just have to keep you warm" he smirked, and then slid me into his lap slowly, making sure the basket didn't sway to much.

I curled into his warmth, holding me close. He put light kisses on my cheek, and moved down to my lips, taking my breath away. Even though I tried to stop it, the situation quickly escaped.

"We can't do this up here." I panted "No one can see us, were at the top." He whispered, sliding his hand under my skirt. I giggled as he reconnected our lips. I felt his fingers wonder to my core, rubbing lightly, a load moan slipped from me.

"You gotta be quiet babe." He smirked against my lips. "Cause that's so easy." I responded sarcastically not breaking the kiss, but he did.

"Then let me make it easier." He said with heavy breaths, and I felt his fingers slowly slide into me. He pressed his forehead to mine, watching my eyes while he pleasured me.

I but my bottom lip, trying to stay quiet. "That's my good girl." He growled, pumping his fingers faster. Him still staring, with the intense stare of his darkened eyes.

"Oh Isaac" I moaned as low as I could, not being able to keep my eyes open anymore. I felt him start so suck on my neck, making me completely lose control of my body.

I caught my breath, and he slowly slid his two fingers out of my, licking them smirking at me. I glanced down to see the huge bulge in his pants.

I ran my hand over the bulge lightly, causing him to groan. "You know what happens if you tease." He warned, but I had no intention of teasing him.

I undid his pants slowly, not breaking our stare. I stroked him in my hand, and his eyes shut, trying to control himself. I quickly took him in my mouth, not gagging to much. He tangled his hand in my hair, guiding me.

You could probably tell what I was doing, with my head down in his lap,but they couldn't see so I didn't really care. I sped up, twirling my tounge around him in circles.

I moved my hand quickly up and down his shaft, sucking directly on the tip. "Oh, y/n" he groaned quietly with his eyes shut tight.

"Baby, ah I'm gonna.." he started breathing heavy and before he finished the sentence, I felt him explode into my mouth.

I sat up and looked at his smiling, he grabbed both sides of my face, pulling me to him, Kissing me with hunger. "Mm, I'm wanna fuck you so bad." He growled, tugging on my ear.

Then I felt the bucket of the wheel jerk back, I jumped it scaring me. I guess they finally fixed it, cause we started slowly moving back down. We rushed to fix out clothes, before we got low enough for anyone to see us.

"We finished just in time." I giggled once we finally got off, receiving a couple of glares. "Oh I'm not done with you." He whispered smacking my butt.

We hurried back to his new apartment. He laid us back softly, I lived how gentle he was with me, but could also be rough.

I wrapped my legs tight around his waist, and he thrust starting slowly and speeding up. "Baby deeper." I moaned, gripping into the pillows beside me. He lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder, filling me completely. "Ah yes, right there." I gasped, rolling my head back. "You like how I Fuck you, don't you?" He growled, breathing heavey, I loved when he got like this.

"It feels so good." I could barley take it, and felt my walls tighten. I clawed into his back, feeling the pleasure rush through and leave my body. After a shower, I decided to just stay the night with him. We laid holding each other, talking. Him playing with my hair. "Ya know, I don't think I could find a better girl to be with." He announced randomly. I smiled up at him "Me either"

>>

Hope you liked it girly!!