Scott Imagine> requested

*** >sign for this is a dirty imagine, so I don't have put dirty imagine and be all awkward. 2 stars= kinda dirty and 3 stars = really dirty, for further reference. Rated R, so if your a kid skip this imagine :)

>For Kelseylynn<

You were sick if it, if he wants have it out, lets have it.

"We haven't even lived in our apartment a whole month, and we're already arguing because your getting jealous over nothing!" I raised my voice slightly, turning to him from loading the dishwasher.

He looked shocked at me "And why the hell would I be jealous of Issac?" "I don't know Scott you tell me, cause you got mad and made them leave for some reason." You folded your arm over your chest, causing your boobs to slightly lift over the top if your tank top. His eyes glanced down, and then back up to my face.

"Well maybe if he would stop staring at you all the time, and keep his hands to his damn self, I wouldn't have a problem." He threw his hands in the air.

"He didn't even do anything." I huffed, it was getting really hot in this kitchen. "You would have to be stupid not to notice him Y/N." "He's just being friendly! He always acts like that, he hasn't changed but you sure as hell have."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" "It means you've been being a complete dick since we moved in." I yelled getting in his face,he looked so pissed. We've never had a fight like this.

"No I haven't, if anything you've been acting more bitchy now." He yelled just as loud as you did, I can't believe he said that. "I can't believe you." you screaming shoving him, he barley moved back. Stupid alpha.

"I can't believe you just sit a flirt with another guy, and act like it's nothing." He shoved me back, but not hard. "Don't fucking touch me." You slapped him, the load sound cracked as your hand collided with his face. You didn't mean to slap him that hard, but your were to mad to care.

His face snapped to the side, he grabbed his face. He looked back at you and his eyes flashed red, he let out out growl before slamming your body against the refrigerator, with his own.

He immediately started kissing you roughly, gripping into your butt. Both of your heart beating so hard you could feel it through his chest. You pushed him off, he stumbled back across the kitchen not expecting it.

You quickly pulled your top over your head, and then ran up to him jumping in his arms. He caught you, picking you up easy im his arms. You wrapped your legs around him tightly, grinding your hips against his, as he sucked on the sweet spot of your neck.

He bit lightly at your neck, causing you to moan, and grind against him even harder pulling his hair. He let out a deep groan, before turning and pushing you on the counter.

You ran your hands down his bare chest, you all had been swimming so all he had on were trucks, and you were just left in your swim suit that was under you tank top, that you got rid of.

He untied your top, with out even breaking your kiss, tossing it behind you. You two continue, and his hand found its way to your front. He stroked his hand over you through the thin material if your suit, you bit your lip. Gosh, how could you stay mad at him doing this.

He untied one of the sides of your bottom, pulling the fabric over, and put his hand back where you wanted him so bad it hurt.

"You can't be mad, this wet for me." He whispered near your ear, starting to rub you in small circles, your eyes shut enjoying the sensation . You let out a moan of pleasure and frustration "Fuck you." You panted, this boy drove you crazy.

"Oh really?" He replied you could feel the smirk on his lips. With out any warning he pulled you into him, slamming into you, making you back arch into him.

"Shit." You whimpered, it felt so good but his thrust were so hard you barely take it. He kept a strong steady pace, pushing into you, you leaned into his shoulder, gripping your nails into his back.

"Scott faster." You moaned into his ear, and he obliged hitting your spot every thrust. Your walls tightened around him, he groaned feeling it. "Fuck Y/N" He moaned kissing your neck again.

"I'm gonna, ahh!" You screamed not even able to finish your sentence. "Come for me baby." He whisper trough deep breaths, after another deep thrust into you, you came into him.

He pushed into you a couple more times, before you heard your name come from his lips, and felt him release.

You collapse into each other, staying intertwined until your caught your breath. "I can't believe we just had sex in our kitchen." You giggled, and kissed along his jaw line.

"I'm sorry y/n, I love you so much, but your all mine." He pulled back from you, looking at you with those warm eyes you've always been a sucker for.

"I'm sorry too, I'll make sure he knows not cross that line." He smiled at you, and pulled you into his hug. "How about we try out the other rooms." He whispered in your ear, what are you gonna do with this boy?!

><

First request! And I hope you like it girlie :)