Derek Imagine> requested

***

>For djdj21 (Go check out her books!)<

I woke up to a door opening, I slowly sat fluttering my eyes open. I glanced over at the clock , it's almost midnight. "Hey, you just now getting home?" I asked quite, he looked over at me startled not knowing I was in the barley lit room. "Yeah, Scott needed me." He said walking over to the couch you were laying on, looking over you confused. "Why are you wearing a dress?"

Of course he forgot, well now there's no point in you having on a dress or spending all that time getting ready. I glared up him waiting for him to realize, but he just looked confused. "Doesn't matter now." I sassed getting up to go to your room. I walked through the loft, reaching to unzip my dress as I walked. "Wait, what is wro.." He started catching up with me, I turned around in the door of our bedroom, and I could tell my his face he now remembered.

"I'm sorry Y/N I forgot that. he started to apologize but I cut him off. "It's fine." and then shut the door in his face, and quickly locked it. I let my dress fall to the floor, kicking it toward the closet with my heel. "I'm not in the mood for this Y/N, open this door now, or I will break it." I heard him warn.

I am not going to buy another door, the people at the hardware store are gonna think we're crazy because he keeps breaking through them. I swung open the door, placing my hand on my hip. "What the hell is.." He started but fell quite eyes scanning over my body. "What's your excuse this time?" I spat pulling him out of his trance."Come on, please don't start this tonight." He sighed pushing past me and lightly bumping my shoulder, pulling his shirt over his head with one hand.

"Fine we won't, you don't have to deal with me at all Derek." I yelled storming out of our room, all the way out the back door. With the cool air reminding me I was just in my underwear but I could care less at the moment, we lived in the woods anyway.

I heard him yell my name a couple times, but since he doesn't wanna deal with me I didn't stop. I walked a little ways, pretty well in the heels I had on, and then heard a car coming from behind me. I speed up my walking knowing it was him, The car got closer, and then stopped, I looked back to see him getting out, so I started running. but it only took a couple of seconds before a pair of strong arms pulled me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I screamed kicking and pounding his back. He walked back over to his car with me still over his shoulder. He layed me over onto the hood of his car, my back arched from the cold metal. "I had to help Scott, he's got a lot going on and needed me." He told me, holding me in place, so I wouldn't walk off. "What the hell ever."

"Your so sexy when your mad." He smirked, and I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face. "Well I bet I look freaking gorgeous right about now." I growled, trying to squirm from under him. He looked down at my body and back up to me lifting an eyebrow, that just happen to be the wrong time to say that.

"Can I get up now?" I sighed, it was late and dark, and freezing out here. "I don't know, I like you in this position." He whispered near my ear, and started kissing lightly on my neck, I found my self not pushing against him anymore, and my eyes shutting slowly. He traveled up to my lips, and I tugged at his hair. He pushed harder against me, wrapping my legs around his waist, my breaths started getting heavy.

"We should go back to the house." I panted. "I don't wanna wait." He mumbled against my lips, I giggled at him. Then I slowly felt over his chest, down his abs pulling at him buckle. Then I heard cloth rip, and glanced down to see he had literally tore away my underwear. "You just ripped my panties." I gasped, I can't believe he just did that! "They were in my way." He said simply smirking up at me. He leaned us back slowly onto the the hood, but my body wasn't cold anymore.

The cool air made my skin feel on fire every where Derek kissed, I let out a low moan leaning my head back. No one made me feel like this, so weak with lust.

"You shouldn't have ran from me." He whispered in my ear, lighty biting, I knew I was in trouble. "I thought the chase turned you on. " I whispered back, he groaned at my words. "It does, but you still have to pay" he smirked, my body filled with excitement.

"Then punish me, I'm yours" I hissed he let out a low growl, and then attacked my core with his tounge. The sudden pleasure made my body jolt, moaning uncontrollably. Moving his tounge firmly in quick circular motions completely devouring me.

"Ahh mm, don't stop" I moaned biting my bottom lip almost making it blead. My legs started shaking I was so close, and then the pleasure stopped. I looked down breathing heavy, he smirked licking his lips.

"Please" I wined, knowing exactly what he was doing. "Please what?" "Please let me finish, please Derek!" "You shouldn't have ran, are you still my good girl?" He asked I lightly laughed, that was so corney. He blew cool air between my thighs, making me shiver, wanting him even more.

"Yes I'm your good girl, now make your good girl come for you." I said what I knew would rouse him, and by the growl he let out I was right. He them put his head back down sucking directly on my bundle, making me scream in pleasure.

I bit on my lip, as the shock ran through my entire body, making me arch up off the hood. "Derek please" I gasp, he didn't stop. I was so sensitive now it was almost to much. He was relentless, and my legs that were laid over his shoulder started shaking. Before I knew it I was unwinding again, falling back against the hood exhausted.

"Ah that was amazing." I breathed heavy sitting up on my elbows. "That's because no one can make you feel like I can" he smirked before kissing me softly and sweetly. I felt like it was my turn to make him feel good, but not out here.

"Let's go home." I whispered tugging on his ear. He quickly picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He sat us down in the front seat of his car, the steering wheel pushing my back making me grind against him, and realize that I couldn't wait.

"Slide down your pants." I whispered, and he did as instructed managing to continue to leave bits on my neck.

He helped me slowly slide onto him, I let out muffled moans into his shoulder. I moved my hips at a steady rhythm, he gripped into my hips moving me faster.

"You like when I ride you?" I whispered, he let out a deep groan telling me yes. "Ah Derek" I moaned loadly pushing my hands against the roof of the car. He smacked my ass,.causing me to hiss in pleasure. I bit my lip, feeling my walls tighten around him. I pushed harder telling I was close and so was he. We came at the same time, filing the air with moans.

"I love you so much y/n, I promise I'll take you out." He said once we were laying in bed, I was already half sleep. I was so worn out I almost didn't hear him. "I love you to" I replied and then felt a soft kiss on my temple.

"Goodnight beautiful " was the last thing I heard before dozing off .

>

Hope you liked it girly, sorry it took so long!

And if anyone else if you would like a imagine just message me :)