Jackson Imagine

*This wasn't requested & slightly dirty*

You lifted yourself out of the school pool, grabbing your tower off a bench. You noticed Jackson standing at the outlook of the weight room, looking down over the pool looking at you.

He waved for you to come here, you giggled wrapping yourself in your towel covering your swim suit. You turned walking toward the shower room, glancing back smirking at Jackson.

You loved challenging him, he liked that you didn't just give into him like other girls. You made him earn being his girlfriend, of five months now.

You got to your locker near the back of the room, only ten minutes until the bell for last period. Surprisingly there weren't many girls in here today, so you just hurried to change at your locker, with there being no one in sight of you.

You got your bikini off, but only had on a orange bra, and matching orange panties, with a little black bow on the front. You were about to put on the jean shorts you wore to school today, but you heard someone walking behind you.

You had on underwear so you didn't care if another girl saw you, but when you turned you were meet by a ever so shirtless Whitmore.

"What are you doing in here?" You asked shocked, he could get in so much trouble for being in the girls shower room. "You should have came." He smirked coming right in front of you.

"But I didn't." You smirked back, he pushed your body against the cool lockers with his own. He looked down at your half naked body, clenching his jaw. He pushed his body harder against yours, kissing you with a lustful hunger.

He moved to your neck, you bit your lip keeping in a moan. Then you heard someone coming. You quickly pushed Jack off of you, and grabbed his arm pulling him into one of the showers, closing the curtain to hid you two.

"Five minutes anyone left." You heard coach yell. "Thanks." You yelled back, and then heard foot steps leaving. You let out out a load sigh, leaning your head back against the shower wall, that was close.

Before you pulled you head back, Jackson started leaving warm kisses back on your neck, knowing exactly where your sweet spot was.

"Jackson." You let our a faint moan, tangling your hands in his short hair, he groaned at your words. "We have to go" You breathed, putting your hands on his shoulders.

"Your lucky we're in school." He whispered near your ear. You giggled

"Oh really?" He pulled back slightly staring into your eyes "You have no idea what you do to me y/n"

><

Hope you all liked this!