C9- Traveler

3rd Person POV

Kirstie is just that typical girl you see everyday, the one who is independent and lives on her own, away from her family.

Though, there is something about her that makes her different from all of us.

She still looked like a human but acts in different ways.

It is the fact that she lives in another galaxy, another place where organisms can still survive though there is a small possibility of them living in other worlds or galaxies.

And that is what Kirstie wanted to prove.

She wanted to find out what it would be if she lived in another dimension, another world, or perhaps another galaxy.

One day, as she was roaming the streets of the city of Bohemia, she saw an object light itself.

She hesitantly leaned closer to it, pulling her hands off the pockets of her hoodie then slowly touched it and grabbed it as it glistened in her eyes.

Suddenly, it pulled her through a dark and lone alleyway that had trashbags on the side and a dead end.

Then, she saw two robbers, about to corner her. Kirstie dropped the object that was lighting, from her hand down to the ground.

Right as it dropped on the ground, it fromed a bright, circular structure and made the robbers back away from the girl.

Kirstie then tried to put her hand through it even though she herself, didn't know what it was or where it would lead her to.

Her hand passed trough the barrier and didn't felt anything. For some reason, she thought that it was just her mind playing tricks with her.

As she was still processing what she was looking at right in front of her, a whole gang of robbers came to her and finally cornered her.

She looked at the portal, looked at the robbers, then to the portal again. She didn't have any choice anymore so she jumped right into the portal, unsure if it would be safe for her or not.

As she opened her eyes, she saw a bright light right in front of her.

Since she couldn't bare to look at what was in front of her due to the light that didn't yet adjust to her eyes and the intense heat that felt on her skin.

Finally, her eyes began to see clearer and somehow figured out that she was in a most likely called desert or at least a deserted area.

Though she was sure this place wasn't what she lived in nor what she was used to see.

In the place where she lived and grew up, she was taught that putting up roads on deserts were disrespectful to the people who constructed the road.

Then suddenly, her mind went to something that she didn't expect would cross her mind in this point of time...

"I'm in another galaxy!" She gasped yet silently.

Her eyes widened as she thought of how this would be a big advantage of her being a person interested in astronomy.

As she was thinking more into her future, she didn't realize that she had been walking for miles now.

Kirstie POV

My thoughts got snapped back into reality as i come across a house-like structure but with a lot of people coming in it.

"What in the world is this?" I mumbled to myself.

I awkwardly straightened up my position then followed all the people coming into the building, trying to fit in.

As I enter, the temperature around suddenly goes down.