스물 일곱 {27}

Start from the beginning

"Stooop I just wanted to give you back your coat! It's not my fault you forgot it" She giggled and hit his chest playfully

Yoongi laughed "You could give it to me tomorrow tho, at work"

Work? I thought he just makes music and posts it on YouTube?

"Oh um" Her face turned red as she looked down, avoiding his eyes "You caught me hehe.."

Well, I've never felt so angry in my entire life.

I guess I do like him. Truly.

This bitch starts to get in my nerves and I don't know how to control myself right now.

Yoongi let the coat on the sofa and crossed his arms "Anyway thanks" He smiled "See you tomorrow?"

She smiled "Definitely" She went to go but she stopped her actions before she exit the door "Um, Yoongi.." She turned her head

"Hm?" He looked at her "Don't tell me I forgot my phone too" He chuckled

"No, you forgot something else" She half smiled, stepping closer to him.

Yoongi stayed still, not taking his eyes off hers

Why am I even spying on them-

My eyes widened when I saw her putting her hands on his shoulders.

Oh no no honey,

I walked down the stairs, looking down at my steps. Well I'm not gonna make a scene.

I'll just interrupt them.

I caught her attention and she turned her head to look at me, furrowing her eyebrows "What is she doing here..?" She turned her head to Yoongi

I smiled at her, walking to them "Well, I live here" I tilted my head "Would you like a cup of hot chocolate or..?"

"Just go back to your room, I was trying to do something here" She rolled her eyes, turning her attention to Yoongi who's having his eyes on me.

"Go on and do it" I went next to Yoongi and looked at her eyes, burning holes on them. "I'll stay here though, I don't wanna miss the show" I eye smiled "I'll be guiet, I promise" I took my phone off my pocket and opened the video app, turning on the flash as well, bringing my phone close to her face "And.. Action"

[Yoongi's POV]

[Y/n's POV]

"Get this shit out of my face right now" She pushed my hand, stepping closer to me.

Yoongi stepped aside.

I turned off my phone, putting back in my pocket. "Sorry that was rude. So will you drink some chocolate or not"