넷 {4}

[Y/n's POV]

It's 1 AM and Yoongi isn't home yet.

Our parents were worried and my dad told me to text him so I did but Yoongi didn't text me back. He didn't even open the text.

I heard the main door's click from downstairs so I got out my bedroom to see if he's back "Yoongi?"

The whole house was silent. I quietly approached the stairs and bent my head to check the living room.

There he was, holding his head as he lied down on the couch. He whined and straightened up his position again to sit, resting his head back on the cushions

I walked down the stairs to go to him and see what's wrong

''Hey'' I approached him slowly. He raised his gaze to look at me and my eyes widened when I saw a cut on his lower lip and a dark red/purple mark on his left cheek "What happened!?"

He lowered his face and tried to hide it "Go to sleep, it's nothing"

"The cuts on your face are nothing!?" I walked closer to him but he got up and walked to the stairs to avoid me

"Mind your fucking business" He took his jacket off while walking up the stairs. He also put his hand on his injured lip

It may not be my business but I'm concerned. Who did that to him?

"What was this noise?" My dad came to the living room once Yoongi went to his bedroom.

I raised my head to look at him "It was the TV, I'm sorry"

"Is your brother back?" He looked around

I nodded "He went to sleep"

"You should go too Y/n, it's late" He pointed at the big clock on the wall "Goodnight sweetheart"

"Goodnight dad" Once he went back to his bedroom a loud thud startled me

I ran to the stairs to go to Yoongi's room and before I arrived on his door I heard him yelling and swearing

I immediately opened the door without second thoughts but then I kind of regretted it because I saw him throwing stuff on the floor and screaming.

I got scared.

I closed the door behind me and ran to him, grabbed his arm and pulled him close to me to stop him from throwing expensive things on the wall "Hey!"

"Let go" He yelled at my face but I didn't flinch or reacted at all

I held his forearm tighter "I'll let go when you calm down"

His eyes got watery. I saw pain written all over his face. He suddenly did something that surprised me. He stepped closer to me and rested his forehead on my shoulder as he started crying sobly.

I froze at this moment but I lifted my hand to tap his back and comfort him as much as I can

"I thought she loved me" He whispered as he tried to stop crying

I kept tapping his back softly "Did she break up with you?"

"No" He pulled himself back and wiped his eyes, still breathing fast due to his sobs that he couldn't control.

"What happened? Did she hit you?" I couldn't understand what exactly was the problem. His face is a mess and he talks about his girlfriend. What on earth is happening?