Chapter 1

Chapter 1

D.O was exhausted.

He had expected nothing less when the managers had given the boys their schedules the previous day. This was grind week; the week leading up to one of their biggest concerts in Bejing. In his mind, he knew that there was going to be back to back rehearsals, but he hadn't expected it to tire him out this badly. So here he was-sweaty- laid out on the couch of their dorm, watching TV and still trying to even his breathing. Most of the others had left earlier to go get food. He decided to stay back and rest. The only people he saw that were still in the house were Chen, Sehun, and Lay. And as far as he knew, he would be left alone to himself, just like he liked it. But apparently that was too much to ask for...

D.O heard a long aggravated groan come from one of the back bedrooms. His eyebrows quirked up silently as he leaned back a little more on the couch to catch a glimpse behind him.

"Why can't you go with me?" Sehun's voice whined.

"Why can't you go by yourself?" An equally frustrated whine came from Chen. Sehun grimaced at him, running his hand across the back of his neck uneasily.

"Because," he began slowly, "Airports make me queasy."

"Aigoo..." Chen groaned. "I'm so sleepy, Sehun. I can't."

"So what you're saying is, if I knock you out, you'll go."

From somewhere further in the dorm, the three of them could hear Yixing trying to hold down his laughter. D.O rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the TV.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" he called out after realizing his program had already gone off. That was okay, the most entertaining show was happening behind him.

Chen shoved Sehun off of him playfully after he had attempted to 'hug' him into going, and went into the living room. He fell into one of the love seats near his friend a moment later.

"You know that girl that Sehun's always texting?" Chen asked, but when he saw the confused look on D.O's face, he added, "The one who we never hear about."

D.O thought for a moment. He did remember seeing Sehun's phone light up a few days ago with texts from some girl. He tried to recall the name on the screen. "Oh, [Nickname]."

Sehun lowered his eyes at his hyung curiously.

"How do you know her name?"

"I'm psychic, stupid."

D.O chuckled at himself in his head; he liked messing with Sehun.

Sehun muttered a fake laugh in response, "Very funny, dick."

"Anyways," Chen butted in from somewhere in another room. D.O hadn't even realized he had up and gone, "He wants me to go with him to the airport to pick her up, she's visiting us for a bit while she goes to a job reassignment."

The next few moments were spent with Sehun and Chen bickering back and forth through his bedroom door. D.O had a good laugh when Sehun went to turn the knob and realized the damn thing was locked.

"Hyung, please!"

"No."

"Hyu-"

"NO!"

"D.O," Sehun turned his attention to his other hyung hopefully. "Help me, please?"