Log #1: Part 2...Mister Lone Wolf

–♣§★§♣–

Clover ran to the gate as it was slowly closing. She threw her bag over the gate and climbed over the large metal bars. Once she landed on the stone of the paths towards the school, she sighed and picked up her bag. Screaming in her head,

Thank God!

She walks to the school building, looking around as students rush around to their classes. Smiling, Clover headed to the front office with a quick stop to the bathroom to get the grease off of her. Hopefully, no one will notice.

Clo walks through the front of the school and is immediately speechless.

Woah...how did my bro never tell me how awesome this is!

She turns in circles while walking around, staring at every corner and edge of the building. The architecture was ancient, the style that is, the building was stunning. It looked as if it was from a painting.

I mean Thomas moved here with Dad way before us girls did. He has been here since his freshman year.

Which was what...2 years ago!

She paused and stared at a pillar right next to her. It was engraved with something. Words or symbols aligning the rims of the white pillar. Lightly pressing her fingertips on the stone, she whispers while getting closer.

"What is this?"

Clover looks to the edge of the pillar on the outreaching corner. Taking out her silver-blue phone, Clo pulls up her camera, she takes pictures of the engravings.

As she turns the corner of the pillar she freezes. Clo stares at the sharp corner and sees two round bump engravings on one side and the other on the other side, put together at the corner.

"A clover?" She mumbles getting closer until-

"Ahem, why aren't you in class, young lady?" A raspy female voice interrupted her thoughts and spooked her. Clo jumped and almost tripped over her own feet trying to take a step back.

"Oh hello, I'm sor-"

"I don't care, hurry up before I give you detention for skipping, " the lady scowls and turns on her heels and she walks away with the clanking of her heels echoing loudly as she left.

Clover sighs and scratches her head lightly,

It's only my first day of school and I'm already in trouble.

Clo turns and starts walking in the general way she thought the front office was. Traveling through the halls until she made it there.

"Hi? I'm ne-"

"Clover J. Mendoza, correct?" A man said behind a desk, typing non-stop and doesn't even look at me. He looks utterly exhausted with the bags under his eyes.

"Yes sir, " She smiles and he finally looked at her and held a sheet of paper up toward her.

"Here is your class schedule, have a great day, " the man says with a forced smile.

"You too...thank you, " Clo hesitantly smiled and waved as she went out of the front office to look for her first class.

After walking a little down the hall past classrooms mumbling the number as she followed them to her class, " where is room 314?" She muttered.