There's no way that's it's not him, I know because I scratched his car and in that exact place. What is he doing here? I turned back to the car which was now stationary and watched Jin Hyung and two other's exit the car. As they walked closer, I caught a glimpse of their similar features, they're both from NCT. What are they doing with him? Did he come to say goodbye and get caught? Wait, no he doesn't care about me enough, plus, if that was true, he'd be tied up.

"Taehyung-ssi,"

"J-Jin Hyung?" Well done, you've stuttered, Namjoon said you never get anywhere with stuttering, "what are you doing here, and with them?" I asked whilst pointing at the enemies. "You can't go in there," spoke the older one, Doyoung was it? "I killed Seulgi, I want a word with your boss," I spat before shoving him out of my way. "Taehyung stop. It's Namjoon's order." I tried to think back to my lines, I prepared for so many situations, but none of them included Seokjin Hyung. Think Taehyung, think!

"What? He just sent me now, what are you talking about?"

"No he sent you an hour ago, he just sent me now. He has a plan, but we can't return to the mansion." There's no way, I would've been informed.

"You think I believe that? How dumb do you think I am?"

"Taehyung, let me explain."

"Explain what? I know you hate me, but taking me out and torturing me yourself is selfish."

"What the fuck?! I've watched you grow up and I won't let you sacrifice yourself for Namjoon, you thick-skulled idiot!"

"He saved me! It's the least I can do!"

"SAVED YOU FROM WHAT?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ADOPTED BY A LOVING FAMILY AND HE TOOK YOU FROM THAT!" Wait, what? "N-no he would never, h-he's not like that. He cares for me, he does! He told me how proud he is of me and that I'm good, that I'm really good," I pleaded.

Kim Doyoung

I never realised how lucky Mark was to end up with us until now, this poor soul is completely delusional and all because of someone who's too selfish to give a shit. "I'm so sorry Taehyung. Namjoon, he's selfish. He's so selfish and disgusting and I'm sorry for not saving you." He looked down for a second as if his guard was down and looked back up to Jin, "n-no you're wrong, YOU'RE WRONG!" He took all three of us by surprise, I've always heard about how sickeningly calm he usually is, so hearing him shout was something else.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't hate Taehyung, because I do. He still hasn't earnt my complete sympathy and he may not have completely done what I thought he did, but he's still a psychopath who's tortured many, especially innocents. But that doesn't mean that deep down, there isn't a young boy calling for help because I know there is. He never got what we got, sure my family hasn't been the best, but I still got to experience all of the good times. I know that if Taehyung doesn't comply, Jin will tranquillise him, but it's really for the best. He'll hate the guy and try to escape, but we need Taeyong to hate Suho and Namjoon instead, the real culprits. To Taeyong, Taehyung is the main culprit who is just a mindless psychopath, but he's not. Taehyung was only a slave to them, he doesn't know right from wrong.

I know Taeyong and I know that he'll want evidence, all I need to do is find it. I know that I can't do it myself, so I'll have to get Minyoung's help. She's going through a lot and if I find out that Suho has done anything, I will personally torture him myself. I know my girl and her body off by heart, after she returned it changed, that sick bastard did something, I just know it. It's okay if she doesn't admit it, I'll only be there to comfort her. When the time comes, I'll slit his throat open, patch him back up and continue to do that as long as I'm alive. I won't let him breathe without hurting, sure I took an oath, but I don't give a shit when it comes to Minyoung.