Announcement!!!

Hellow my lovelies! It's me again, Randomreadings123 (or as some of you tend to call me, Readings)! I have a bit of an announcement to make, and I decided to Homestuckify it, because why not! Okay, here we go:

S0 it's been a year since I j0ined y0u all here 0n Wattpad.

aND, TO BE HONEST, i WAS A BIT SCARED AT FIRST,,,

but lookiing back now, II 2ee how far II've come.

A SHITLOAD OF MY INTERESTS HAVE CHANGED, AS DID THE TYPES OF BOOKS I WRITE DID.

:33 < But I always had meow trusty followers!!!

4ND 1 JU5T W4NT3D T0 L3T Y0U 4LL KN0W TH4T 1 W0ULDN'T 83 H3R3 W1TH0UT Y0U.

Sure, sometimes my 8ooks were crappy, or you didn't want to listen to what I had to say.

D--> But you stuck by me, and my appreciation is e%treme.

AnD sO, i WaNt To ThAnK yOu AlL fOr DeAlInG wItH aLl My MoThErFuCkiNg BuLlShIt :o)

And also, I wwant to continue to make these stories for you all.

Because we all know t)(at if you're in t)(is fandom, you're gonna need a BUCK-ETFUL OF )(-ELP!!!

... and that concludes my announcement.

But anyways, I really want to thank all of you who have voted for and commented on my stuff, and also those of you who have followed me and given me love, support, and ideas for my stories! I honestly wouldn't have as many followers and successful stories as I do now without you all. I do want to continue to write these stories, and I'm actually going to start on a few full-time fanfictions soon! (One of them, the first chapter is already out!) Sadly, I might now be able to update this as often, but I promise that you will not be forgotten and I will work on this whenever I can, okay? Thanks for listening to my rambling shit, and now I think I'll let you get back to your day.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I've decided to set up a page where you guys can give me ideas for stories, talk about me, with me, or to me, or just talk in general! It should be up in a couple of days, but I'll let you know exactly when it's out on my profile. But anyways, that's it for me, and I hope to stay around on this site for a lot of more years! Thank you all!

-RR123 :o)