Sadstuck

So I've been entertaining you for a while now with basically crack headcanons. So I decided to ruin your lives with Sadstuck!!! (you're welcome) In the ensuing chapter includes one Sadstuck headcanon about each Beta Troll.

***

Karkat is always angry as a cover for depression. He doesn't want to cry or else everyone would know his blood color. Sometimes he locks himself in his room and cries silently to make himself feel better.

Aradia is always smiling, and everyone makes fun of it as some slasher chick/ rape face smile. But in all honesty, Aradia just wants to smile while she can. She had died so many times, every waking moment is like a miracle for her (pardon the Gamzee pun). Even if something dark and grim is happening, she smiles, because she is alive and with her friends.

Tavros was actually really brave and confident at one point in his life, before he met Vriska. However, it was so long ago that he doesn't really remember it. Whenever he starts to feel "confident", he knows it's not the same, and is just fake, so he supresses it.

Sollux is terrified to use his psiionics ever since he learned about what happened to Mituna and  Psii, because he thinks that he would burn out his powers too.

Nepeta's cat puns are unintentional. She started them as a dare Vriska gave her, but she was tricked, as Vriska used her mind powers to make them permanent.

Kanaya is incredibly self-consious. She uses fashion to hide her insecurites, and if someone points out one of her flaws, she covers it up by saying it's the latest trend.

Terezi is secretly flushed for one of her scalemates (Doctor Honeytounge, to be exact), but doesn't want to tell anyone because they would make fun of her for it.

Vriska got her dice from her lusus as a Wriggling Day present, and that was when she was told she "had all the luck". After her lusus's death, she kept repeating that catchphrase as a form of holding onto the memories of him.

Equius constantly tries to tell Nepeta his true flushed feelings for her, but she either gets distracted by something, or he starts to sweat extremely and then chickens out.

Gamzee can see what he does while he's sober, but he has no control over his body. He knows what the slime does to him, but also knowing that without it, he turns into a monster, he continues to devour the pies, therefore futher rotting his mind, just to save his friends.

The only reason Eridan is so bitter is because he tries to act like he's above everyone and doesn't care about getting rejected constantly, but his persona somtimes cracks a bit, resulting in the self-pity hissy fits.

Feferi tries to stay happy all the time so that she doesn't turn cold and bitter like her ancestor.