Capitolo Trentuno

Start from the beginning

I was dressed and knee length body con dress that showed off a little cleavage.

The white material made my skin pop and look smoother.

I was all dressed up for me and Noah's third data as a couple at this fancy restaurant.

He said it took him almost a month to get an opening and I was just happy he took his time to plan something like this for us.

I mean I didn't want something expensive but the thought he put into it made my heart warm and my stomach flutter.

"Damn bae, you look fine as fuck," he said as he looked me up and down before licking his lips.

"Thank you baby," I said smiling as I walked towards him swaying my hips.

"You ready," he asked as he pulled me into his embrace and kissed my lips softly.

"Yeah let's go," I said smiling up at his 6'0 ft figure.

"Alright let's go," he held my hand in his as we made our way to his car.

While in the car, Noah and I surprisingly didn't speak. For some reason the second I got into the car I had this weird feeling in my chest and it was bothering me.

I tried shaking it off but I couldn't and I think Noah could sense it too because he just left me alone with my thoughts, but gave my hand a comforting squeeze.

"Okay we're here," Noah called out as he exited the car and came to my side to open my door.

As I stepped out soon Noah handed his keys to the valet to park the car.

"Dang, I didn't know you picked a fancy fancy place," I said in awe as I looked up to the red and golden exterior of the restaurant.

L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon

"Hello, I'm here for a reservation for two under the name Noah Black," Noah said politely as he walked us up to the woman at the front desk.

She woman bit her lip slightly before fluttering her eyes and glancing down at the reservation list.

I know I should be jealous but when that happened I just couldn't seem to care and it bothered me.

Noah was a great guy and boyfriend but sometimes I don't feel like I can see a future with him and it makes me sad...only because I know the only person I ever saw future with is now married.

"Yes, reservation for Noah Black at 5pm, if you could just follow me this way," she said as she showed us the way to our seats.

When we finally sat down, she placed the menus in front of us, making sure to give me a sly smirk as she did so.

I just looked at her calmly.

"First of all, would you like anything to drink?" She asked, her full attention on Noah.

"Would you like water for now and then have wine with our food?" Noah asked as he looked at me, ignoring the lady.

"Yeah that would be fine," I said with a smile.

"Okay we will do a water for now and then your best red wine with our food," Noah said looking up at the woman.

"Okay, I will be right with you with your drinks," she smiled and walked off.

When she was far enough away I looked at Noah with an amused smile, "you know she wants you right," I asked as I flipped through the menu as well.

"Yeah but I don't want her when I already have the most beautiful woman,"

I glanced up him a blush definitely evident on my cheeks.

"You're so sweet," I mumbled shyly before looking back down at the food.

Minutes later the woman was back with our drinks and her fluttering eyes never left Noah for the 45 seconds she was at our table.

She got our orders once again and left. I knew it would be a little while till our food got here since there were plenty people but we had bread sticks to keep us company.

"So why did you want to take me out to this place today?" I asked as I looked up at Noah and reached for a breadstick.

"Can't I just take my woman out?" He asked with a charming smile causing mine to grow.

"Well yeah you can but-" where I was sitting I could see half of the entrance of the restaurant so when I glanced up for a moment and looked at that direction, I could feel my whole face pale and my body become immobilized.

The breadstick in my hand dropped as I watched the man of my literal dreams for 6 years walk in this direction.

My eyes followed his every move. He wasn't looking at me and I was glad. If those eye would have met mine i would have lost it.

"Babe...babe?" I could hear Noah's voice calling me but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Luca.

"I-I have to go," I mumbled before standing g up abruptly, making the people around us turn their face in my direction.

"Fuck," I whispered before speed walking to the bathroom on the other side of where we were seated.

My legs moved me faster and faster. I made sure to keep my head down, not wanting him to notice me if he looked at all.

When I got to the bathroom I immediately locked the door and took a deep breath in.

It was as if my emotions were on lock until now.

I felt the all to familiar stinging in my eyes as tears threatened to fall and the heaviness in my chest.

I paced the bathroom wondering if this was all a crazy dream, If the man I loved really just walk back into my life after 6 years.

No no, it can't be. He- he's married and In Mexico. He can't be here.

My tears fell without my permission and I was heaving heavily.

"Why, why does he have to be here," I sobbed as I slid down the door and hugged my knees.

Why was he here, did he know I was here? Did he come for me?

No. He obviously left you for 6 fucking years. He couldn't be here for you. He broke his promise. I hate him. I absolutely hate him!

After what felt like forever I got up and looked at myself In the mirror.

I didn't wear much makeup so my face didn't look to bad except for my red puffy eyes.

I gently wiped under my eyes with warm water before giving my self a pep talk and walking out.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom I collided with a muscular chest.

The scent that filled my nose told me right away who the man in front of me was.

My body stiffened and my eyes stung again but I wouldn't let him see me cry. Not now not ever.

"I missed you Bambina,"

Oh shit. I wrote this on my way to get my hair done