13 - Halloween Night

Okay, I don't usually put things at the beginning of there chapters, but... I have some warnings, and I feel like a dick if I don't add them..
Warnings; some sexual assault, and almost rape

You started walking to Jake's house, a bit nervous. But of course, Squip managed to convince you to still go, with the promise of too much chocolate, and lots of cuddles.

Michael said he'd meet you there with the case of Mountain Dew Red.

"This, uh, is a good idea... Right?" You ask more to yourself than Squip.

"Yes. I can't handle the fact that Jeremy is hurting you this bad. Once we give him the Mountain Dew Red, everything will go back to how it was. You'll have your best friend back."

You smiled a bit, as Squip took your hand. You looked up at him, a smirk on your face. He blushed a bit, stammering.

"You l-looked.. Cold? I-Its very cold tonight, did you know that? Aha..."

You laughed.

"Aww, you're adorable! You look good in JD's trench coat."

He gasped lightly. "Excuse me! I cannot ever look as good as JD, he's too ho- fuck."

"Oh my God, you're an adorable little bisexual."

"Nooo! Stop!!" He covered his face, blushing and you just laughed.

"Okay okay, I'm done teasing you, let's just get to the party."

~

You entered the house, and the smell of alcohol immediately hit you.

"Oh Jesus.."

"Yeah, uh... I hate this already..."

"yeah, ima wait outside for Michael."

You turned, about to grab the door, when you felt someone grab your shoulder and spin you around to face them.

"Rich!"

Rich smiled at you. "Hey! you're... Veronica! Is your Squip JD? Or a Heather?"

'... You're gonna dress up as a Heather when we get back'

"(Y/n), l hate you right now."

'You always do' you smiled.

"Anyways, (y/n), is Michael coming still?"

You told Rich about your plan, and he was totally on board. Despite the fact he was acting weird when you told him he could have some Red too.

"His Squip was shocking him. He doesn't want Rich to get rid of him... Wait..."

Squip looked like he was doing some research.

"His Squip isn't acting like he usually does.. Holy shit, (Y/n), yo u need to find Michael. Jeremy's Squip already got to Rich's."

'Shit...'

"Hey, Rich, ima go outside and wait for Michael."

He nods, and you walk outside, looking around a breathing in the semi cold Halloween air.

"Oh my god, Halloween is great.. Look at the stars."

Squip laughs, hugging you from behind.

"(Y/n), you're a such a dork..."

"Mmm, yeah.. But I'm a great dork.."

Squip moved, so that he was next to you. He wrapped an arm around you, looking up at the sky in awe.