7 - Warnings

"(Y/n), you need to get up and go to school." Squip says, shaking you gently.

"Nooooo" You groaned, rolling yourself away.

"(Y/n), cmon, let's go. Don't make me shock you."

You whined, before rolling back over, and off the bed. Squip helped you up, and then helped you pick an outfit for school.

You trudged down the stairs, seeing your mom making breakfast. You yawned, taking a seat at the table. 

"Hello, (y/n)! Sleep well?" She asks, setting a plate of food down in front of you. You nodded.

"Yeah, I slept great." You say, attempting to sound awake. She didn't say anything, so you decided to continue the conversation. "How's work?"

She sighed.

"It's okay. The countless hours are getting on my nerves.."

Squip appeared next to you, taking in what was happening.

"Oh, hey, you wanna go out to dinner or something tonight?" You suggest with a smile. You never get to spend quality time together.

She returns your beaming smile with a sad one, and your heart immediately dropped. You knew that face.

"No... I work late tonight.." 

You bit the inside of your cheek and nodded sadly. Squip sensed your sadness, and place his hands on your shoulder. You felt comforted by this gesture, and leaned your head back a bit.

"She work a lot?"

"Yeah.. And I never get to hang out with her. And no one likes me, so I'm always alone."

"I'm gonna head out, mom, I'll see you later." She nodded, and you put your plate in the sink before running outside quickly.

You started walking to school, Squip walking next to you. "Maybe you should ask Michael to hang out after school," He suggests, breaking the silence.

"Maybe.." 

-

You finally reached school, and almost immediately, Rich was by your side. 

"Hey, (Y/n)! How are you?"

You smiled at him, leaning down a bit so he can wrap his arm around your neck.

Your Squip was talking with Rich's Squip (from what you were noticing, he was just talking to the air.)

"I'm okay, Rich. You?"

"I'm good. Hey, your Squip talking to nothing? Because I think they're conversating."

"Conversating about how lame they are." You both laughed, and Squip looked at you with a glare. Your laugh turned nervous, as he chuckled.

"What do you mean? Oh wait- (y/n), class-"

"Shit you right- I'll cya at lunch, Rich!"

Rich smiled, and waved, as you turned away to head to class.

~

You walked through the empty hallways.

"I can't believe I'm late for lunch! Of all things!"

Squip chuckled. "Yeah, how'd you screw that up?"

"Tetris is entertaining, especially while skipping science-"

He laughed, before looking ahead. You looked too, and saw Rich pretty much flying at you.

"(Y/n), listen," He started. "Please be careful around Jeremy."

"What?" You asked, confused. "What do you mean? He hates me anyways."

Rich sighed, scratching his head.

"I'm not sure.. He seems to like you, actually. Like, really like you."

Squip looked down at you confused. "What does he mean?"

You looked back towards Rich. "What do you mean?"

"I mean he's into you. Big time. And I'm not sure, but I think his Squip is going to do everything in his power to make you Jeremy's."

Your eyes widened. "What?"

"What?"

"Yeah, so just... Be careful? Please?"

You nodded, and he took your hand.

"Cmon, let's go to lunch." You nodded again, walking to the lunchroom with him.

And for the first time, you just wanted Jeremy to hate you.

~~~~~~

That was short, but I needed to get it out- so-

It'll get... Better.

I hope.

I hate this.