12 - One Week

You paced the bathroom floor, trying to come up with a plan to get out.

'Just call Rich, he'll help.'

'I can't just invite Rich into the girls bathroom! I doubt it go well at all. He might try and shove a weird pill down my throat.'

'Wasn't that.... How you got me?'

'Wrong story, buddy.' You sighed. 'But I suppose I should call Rich...i absolutely refuse to go out there while Jeremy is desperately trying to... Love me'

Squip snorted a bit, and you sent him a glare. 'This isn't funny, you know.'

'I know, I know... It's just... I don't know.'

You smiled, and sat down on the floor against the wall. Squip sat next to you.

'Mm... This is nice.. Maybe we should stay here..'

You heard banging on the door, and jumped.

'Annnnnd, that would be Mr. Heere...' You got up again, and pulled out your phone. 'Yep. I'm calling Rich.'

About 5 minutes later, Rich and Jake were able to get out of class, and somehow convince Jeremy get away from the bathroom.

"I don't know what's been up with him. He's acting even weirder now. More stubborn, and... Angry? He definitely had it in for you today. " Jake spoke, crossing his arms and leaning against the lockers.

You sighed. "yeah... I think he's sick of me rejecting him so much..."

"He'll come around, (y/n)." Rich chimed in. "It's only a matter of time."

You nod, looking over at Squip. He gives you a small thumbs up, and you head to class with Rich and Jake.

"Hey, my Halloween party's in a week. You're coming, right?" Jake asks.

"Of course! I'm gonna be going as Veronica from Heather's."

"Nice!" Rich high fives you, and you giggle a bit.

"I'm bringing a friend with me, if that's alright. I need his help with something, and it's really important. I don't know if you know him... Michael Mell?"

The two tilt their heads a bit, and you sigh. "Semi short, red hoodie, headphones, slush-"

"Oh! Antisocial Headphones Kid!" Rich says... Excitedly?

You laugh. "Yes. Him. It's okay if I bring him, right Jake? I know he's not... Cool, or whatever but..."

"No no no! It's totally cool! He seems like a good friends of yours."

"Oh he is. He used to be Jeremy's friend too.. Before.. Uhm, nevermind. Let's get to class."

The two nod, and you all head into the classroom.

~

After class, you met up with Michael for lunch.

"You have it right?" You ask, sitting next to him outside the school.

"Yeah." He pulled out a bag of you can only assume to be weed.

"Wha- Michael! No! The Mountain Dew red!"

He gives you a look, and then immediately shoves the weed back in his bag, and pulls out Mountain Dew red.

You see Squip tense, and look pretty scared and on edge. I mean, this stuff can end his life, so...

"Don't worry, I won't drink it." Michael hums in confusion, looking up at you.

"Oh. Squip worried?" Michael asks, when he realizes you weren't talking to him.