4 - Jeremy Heere

Once you went into class, you sat down in your regular spot, next to your ex-best friend Jeremy.

He had started ignoring you after some time, and you were sick of his shit.

You look over at Squip, who's gaze was fully focused on Jeremy.

"He's got a Squip too, but I can't access him... I can't communicate with him."

What...? What do you mean?

"I don't know, it's weird. Try to talk to Jeremy."

Hell no. Never. That fucker broke my heart, and left me to die.

Squip gave you a sympathetic look, and then went back to studying Jeremy.

Squip?

"Mhm?"

You smirked, leaning your head on your hand.

You gay is showing.

You gave you a glare, and then zapped you.

Worth it.

He sighed.

~

After your morning classes, you started heading to lunch.

"You should probably sit by Rich, Jake and... Those people. It'll help your popularity."

But... Jeremy is there.. Can't I just sit by Michael?

"For now, you'll have to avoid Michael. You can hang with him once you've become more popular."

You looked over at Michael, and then sighed, going over to where Rich was.

"Sup, Rich."

Rich looked up at you, with a sudden smile.

"Hey, (n/n)! How are you?"

You smiled. "Doing great." He scooted over, and patted the seat next to him. You sat down next to him, gaining the attention of Jake and Jeremy.

"Oh! Hello, Rich who's this?" Jake asks, giving you a smile.

"My buddy, (Y/n)! Just realized how absolutely epic she is."

Jeremy just scoffed. "Doubt that. She seems more like the loser type."

"Oh really?" You started.

"(Y/n)--"

"As I can recall, you used to be just as much as a loser as me, Jeremy Heere."

Rich looked at you guys nervously. "Guys, please don't argue." Rich grabbed your hand, in a comforting matter. "Just chill, (y/n). You too, Jere."

Jeremy just stared at you, with a weird glare on his face. You sighed, getting up.

"I'll be right back."

You walked off, running into the hall. Squip followed.

"Hey, you okay?"

Little overwhelmed.. Still trying to get over the fact Jeremy hates me.

Squip looked at you, and gave you a comforting smile.

"It'll be okay, (y-"

"(Y/n)!! Hey!" You looked up and saw Michael running towards you. At this point, you didn't care what Squip said.

Michael was the best person you knew, and you'd rather risk never being popular, then risk losing a friend.

"Hey buddy! How are you?"

He smiled, wrapping an arm around you. "I'm... Pretty good. What was the dealio with you sitting with Rich and the guys?"

You sighed. "I guess me and Rich are some type of friends now? And I guess??? I'm cool now???" You and Michael sat down against some lockers.

"Jeremy still hate you?" You nodded.

"Yep. I'm not quite sure why, I thought we had a decent friendship..." You leaned your head on his shoulder.

"You still have me.." 

Squip had sat himself on the other side of you, and leaned his head on your shoulder.

You smiled brightly.

"You should tell him about me..."

Probably...

"Hey Micah?" He hummed. "There's this... Thing, I got... It's called a uh... A squip..."

He jolted up, looking at you.

"That's what Jeremy got. That's why he's ignoring us. (Y/n) please don't leave me, too. Please. you can't."

You grabbed his shoulders.

"Michael, calm down. I'd never leave you. Squippy thinks you're pretty rad anyways."

"Wha-"

You think he's rad, shuddup.

Michael snorted, raising an eyebrow. "Me?" You nodded.

"Tell him maybe I can meet him. Since I can put myself in physical form."

"Maybe you can meet him?" Michael gave you a confused stare.

"I can't see him though..."

"He can go into a physical form, apparently."

He nodded. "Makes sense."

You sighed, standing up, and helping Michael up. "We better get back. I'll cya after class, buddy."

"Yep, cya." You smiled, walking back to the cafeteria, and sitting down by Rich.

Jeremy stared at you with a glare for the rest of lunch.

This was gonna be one hell of a school year.

~~~~~

Hah, I'm not a failuuurrreee anymore.

Have a longer chapter! :D

I promise they will get longer. I promise.

P r o m i s e.

Anyways, yeh.

The two bois should get along (Micah and Squippy.)

Michael is not gonna be the main problem.

He's cool.

Do not fear, you will not have to kidnap and torture him <3

We let Michael live (you happy Kaylar890 ????)

Okay that's all, bye.